洪榮宏 - 一颗流星 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 洪榮宏 - 一颗流星




一颗流星
A Shooting Star
想起着 遥远的故乡 我的心强欲飞出去
Thinking about my distant hometown, my heart longs to fly out
彼条溪仔边浮出着一对 鸳鸯置些玩水真欢喜
By the small stream, a pair of mandarin ducks float in the water, playing happily
阮细汉 到阵的朋友 今嘛甘拢块读书 阿嬷你有勇健呒
My childhood friends, are we all still studying now? Grandma, are you still healthy?
表妹你甘有嫁人 祝福恁过着好生活
Oh, cousin, are you married? I wish you a happy life.
黄昏的 故乡真正美 我的心酸酸又甜甜
The twilight in my hometown is so beautiful, my heart is filled with bittersweet emotions.
隔壁彼间厝时常听见着 阿公惦彼唱歌块跳舞
In the house next door, I can often hear my grandfather singing and dancing.
阮细汉 到阵的朋友 同齐骑着铁马读书
My childhood friends, we used to ride our bikes to school together.
想着真快乐 何时倘再来见面
Oh, it was such a happy time. When will we meet again?
倒返去可爱的故乡
Return to my beloved hometown.
有一日 月娘真正圆 我的妹妹认真欣赏它
One day, when the moon was full, my sister was admiring it.
她真欢喜讲今暝的月娘真美 后来才知是一葩电火
She exclaimed how beautiful the moon was tonight, but later we realized it was just a firework.
阮细汉 到阵的朋友 今嘛甘有交女朋友
My childhood friends, do you have girlfriends now?
经过这多年 思念故乡的一切
Oh, after all these years, I still miss my hometown.
难忘可爱我的故乡
My lovely hometown, I will never forget you.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.