洪榮宏 - 黃昏思鄉 - перевод текста песни на английский

黃昏思鄉 - 洪榮宏перевод на английский




黃昏思鄉
Twilight Longing
千里遙遠城市 黃昏日頭紅支支
Thousands of miles away in the distant city, the setting sun glows red.
故鄉的山崙景緻不時在目墘
The hilltops of my hometown constantly pass through my mind.
叫我想起離開彼時情難離
They make me recall the past when it was difficult to leave.
可愛笑微微 可愛笑微微
My love smiles gently, my love smiles gently.
心愛的伴侶 乎我思念伊
My beloved, I think of you.
春天百花照開 山崙鳥隻唸歌詩
In spring, countless flowers bloom, and birds sing songs on the hilltops.
心愛的彼個姑娘怎樣過日子
My beloved, how is your life going?
講要寫批乎我知影伊代誌
You said that you would write to let me know about you.
不知為什麼 不知為什麼
I don't know why, I don't know why.
已經過一年 乎我思念伊
It has been a year since I have missed you.
叫伊可愛名字 向著故鄉彼平天
I call out your lovely name toward the horizon of my hometown.
只有是山坑一片回聲帶稀微
Only the faint echoes of the valley respond.
叫我心酸又擱感覺無元氣
My heart aches, and I feel disheartened.
黃昏山崙邊 黃昏山崙邊
By the hilltops in the twilight, by the hilltops in the twilight.
孤單感傷悲 乎我思念伊
My lonely sorrow makes me think of you.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.