洪榮宏 - 傷心無眠 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 洪榮宏 - 傷心無眠




傷心無眠
Sad sleepless
因為你因為你因為你 一暝的傷心無眠
Because of you, because of you, because of you, I have been heartbroken and sleepless for the whole night.
我想你我想你我想你 我想你
I miss you, I miss you, I miss you. Oh, I miss you.
往事嘛已經過幾落年 過去就像流星目一暱
Years have passed since the past. The past is like a meteor that goes by in a flash.
後悔的傷到何時才會停
When will my regret stop hurting?
對你的傷害袂赴講對不起
I can't say sorry for hurting you.
孤單一個人惦窗邊 茫茫偷偷來暗相思
I sit alone by the window, gazing into the darkness and missing you secretly.
是我糊塗才就來分開
It was my fault for breaking up with you.
乎時間來抱著嘸願這兩字
Let time hold the unwillingness to forget.
分分秒秒將著思念來掛天邊
Every minute and second, I hang my longing in the sky.
甘願為你心痛保留著這份癡
I am willing to keep this infatuation for you, even if it hurts my heart.
我還置咧 你甘有看見
I am still here. Do you see me?
永遠會將你囥惦阮身邊
I will always keep you in my heart.
我愛你我愛你 我想你
I love you, I love you. Oh, I miss you.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.