游鴻明 - 只是那個人 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 游鴻明 - 只是那個人




只是那個人
Just That Person
你說已經說了很多遍 轉身關上自己的房間
You say you've said it many times, turned and closed the door to your own room.
那些男人的理性篇 女人的感性的觀點
Those men's rational chapters, women's emotional perspectives.
其實很明顯 就是厭倦 已失去過去相愛那一面
It's actually obvious, it's weariness, the loving side of the past is gone.
於是開頭幾年的甜言 拿來比較今天的抱怨
So the sweet words from the first few years are now used to compare to today's complaints.
發覺事情在僵持的 已不是爭論的重點
Realizing that in the stalemate, the point of contention is no longer relevant.
心不在這邊 不想看見 那才是關鍵
The heart is not here, don't want to see, that's the key.
於是你變成我的朋友 口中曾經愛的人
So you've become my friend, the person I once loved in my words.
我們要承認對方稱呼對方只是 那個人
We have to admit, we both call each other just that person.
雖然都說你情我願 好像人情上沒有關聯
Although we both say we're cool with it, as if there's no human connection.
可是想要慢慢沉澱 還是必須經過好幾年
But to truly let it all sink in, it'll still take several years.
於是你變成我的朋友 口中曾經愛的人
So you've become my friend, the person I once loved in my words.
我們要承認對方稱呼對方只是 那個人
We have to admit, we both call each other just that person.
如果真的兩不相欠 見面也不要紅著雙眼
If we really have no debts to each other, let's not meet with red eyes.
別管對方是否收斂 你想要的生活自己去體驗
Don't care if the other person is restrained or not, just experience the life you want.





Авторы: Lin Li Nan, You Hong Ming


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.