游鴻明 - 換你難過 - перевод текста песни на английский

換你難過 - 游鴻明перевод на английский




換你難過
Your Turn to Be Sad
十字路口 熄了燈 關了窗
At the Crossroads, the lights have gone out, and the windows are closed.
誰和你 等待天亮
Who are you waiting for the dawn with?
時間慢慢 把呼吸 都捆綁
Time slowly ties up our breath.
手裡的電話 一直沒亮
The phone in my hand never lights up.
*夜 紅了眼眶
*The night has reddened my eyes.
徒勞的躲藏 圓這個謊
It's useless to hide, to tell this lie.
愛的 太深太多
Our love is too deep, too much,
心臟 快要死了
My heart is dying.
你給我的愛 那麼脆弱
The love you gave me is so fragile.
為何 我和幸福
Why is it that I and happiness
總差 一線之隔
Are always one step apart?
習慣 苦中作樂
I'm used to finding joy in suffering.
愛你 是種快樂
Loving you is a kind of joy,
還是 因為寂寞
Or is it because of loneliness?
思念不知道 要誰認可
I don't know who to ask for approval for my longing.
回憶 開始淹沒
Memories start to drown me,
內心 冰凍的挫折
The icy setbacks of my heart.
黎明前 離開後 換你難過
Before dawn, after I leave, it will be your turn to be sad.
隔著櫥窗 依偎在 誰肩膀
Leaning on whose shoulder in the window,
要怎樣 移動目光
How can I move my gaze?
如果結局 早已經 是這樣
If the ending was already like this,
離開 是種善良 卻不能放*
Leaving was a kind of kindness, but my heart can't let go.*






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.