湯薇恩 - 明知道 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 湯薇恩 - 明知道




明知道
You know
我想算了吧
I think it's better to forget it all,
不如就这样地分手
To break up now and here,
我的心在痛
My heart's in pain,
对你的爱太浓
My love is strong.
是否你能带走过去的承诺
Could you please take back the promises you made in the past,
不再对你奢求什么
I don't ask for anything anymore,
只想让你懂
I just want you to know,
转过身就不能回头
Once you turn around, there is no turning back,
已经作决定
My mind is made up,
又何必再强留
So what's the need to push yourself to go on?
选择了离开我
You chose to leave me,
还能说什么
What else can I say?
爱使你 爱使我迷惑
Love confuses me,
明知道爱你不会有结果
I know my love for you won't end well,
为何还如此执著
But I am still so devoted,
为你付出所有
I give you everything,
你竟不顾一切就走
And you left without a second thought,
明知道爱你只是继续错
I know loving you is a mistake,
为何还如此脆弱
But I'm so vulnerable now,
已经习惯有你
I'm used to being with you,
已经不能将你摆脱
I can't let you go,
也许当一场梦
Maybe it's just a dream,
梦醒一切都随风
When I wake up, it will all blow away.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.