潘裕文 - 玩具 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 潘裕文 - 玩具




玩具
Toy
望著那玻璃彈珠 打呵欠
I watch the marbles in their glass jar yawn,
堆砌的樂高推翻 一瞬間
The Legos I built up tumble down, in a flash.
哪裡有鞦韆不會生鏽的樂園
Where is the playground that has rust-proof swings?
再給我更多 玩不到一分鐘就會失落
Oh give me more! I tire of playing in under a minute.
玩過了大笑哭泣 玩說話
I've played at making others laugh, and at weeping,
玩過了爭奪犒賞 玩懲罰
played at taking turns at getting treats, and at getting punished.
以為會愛不釋手 卻放開了手
I thought I'd love it forever, but now I've let go,
請原諒貪玩的我
Please forgive me for being such a playful fool.
玩過了牽手親吻 玩吵架
I've played at holding hands and kissing,
玩過了嫉妒羨慕 玩謊話
played at being jealous and envious, played at lying.
玩遍了整個地球 卻敗給寂寞
I've played at everything under the sun, but loneliness has defeated me.
剩甚麼 還能玩弄 剩下一個我
What's left? What else can I play with? Oh, there's just me left.
我們從好奇新鮮 到討厭
We go from curious and fresh to bored,
遊戲中葬送青春 一轉眼
and waste our youth on games. In the blink of an eye,
摩天輪轉了一圈 誰把夢遺落
the Ferris wheel makes one full turn, and who's lost their dream?
再給我更多 玩不到一分鐘就會失落
Oh give me more! I tire of playing in under a minute.
玩過了足球象棋 玩衝浪
I've played at soccer, chess, surfing.
玩過了電玩相機 玩吉他
I've played with video games, cameras, and guitars.
以為會愛不釋手 卻放開了手
I thought I'd love it forever, but now I've let go,
請原諒 貪玩的我
Please forgive me, my darling, for being such a playful fool.
玩過了爬山游泳 玩戀家
I've played at mountain climbing, and swimming,
玩過了舞蹈紅酒 玩種花
played at dancing, drinking wine, and gardening.
玩遍了整個地球 卻敗給寂寞
I've played at everything under the sun, but loneliness has defeated me.
剩甚麼 還能玩弄 剩下一個我
What's left? What else can I play with? Oh, there's just me left.
玩過了勇敢掙扎 玩害怕
I've played at being brave and struggling,
玩過了珍惜後悔 玩牽掛
played at being scared, played at regretting, played at longing.
我想要握緊雙手 卻鬆開了手
I wanted to hold on tight, but I let go,
賠上的代價很痛
and now the price I've paid is hurting me deeply.
玩過了煙花送花 玩老花
I've played with fireworks, and given flowers,
玩過了爬行飛翔 玩躺下
played at crawling, flying, and lying down.
玩遍了我所擁有 到失去所有
I've played with everything I had, until I lost everything.
剩甚麼 還能玩弄 剩下一個我
What's left? What else can I play with? Oh, there's just me left.
誰要來陪我
Oh Honey, will you come and play with me?





Авторы: Jia Hui Wu, Xin Yan Chen


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.