Kumachan feat. 葉丙成 - 信(feat.葉丙成) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Kumachan feat. 葉丙成 - 信(feat.葉丙成)




信(feat.葉丙成)
Letter (feat.Ye Bingcheng)
親愛的熊仔大哥 寫這封信我的內心忐忑
Dear Brother Xiongzai, my heart is uneasy when I write this letter.
有個煩惱在我心中盤旋 多少個夜難眠反側
There is a worry circling in my heart. How many sleepless nights have I been on the opposite side?
對家人有苦難言 心輔中心中說不清楚
I don't know what to say to my family's suffering in the counseling center.
鼓起勇氣 心府中的聲音向你傾訴
Muster the courage to confide in you the voice in your heart
我嚮往像你一樣 把創作放網 站上
I yearn to put my creation on the website like you
舞台讓夢想亮麗的綻放
The stage makes dreams bloom brightly
用動人歌曲包裝 具影響力的思想
Packaging influential ideas with moving songs
把正向能量 音響裡釋放
Loosen the positive energy and release it from the audio
但隨著年齡增長 現實的枷鎖
But as we age, the shackles of reality
向我壓迫逼得我低下頭 無情的擊垮我
Oppressing me forced me to lower my head and beat me mercilessly.
當那雜七雜 八的課業壓力壓
When the pressure of schoolwork is pressed down
燭兩頭燒的生活過的拉哩邋遢
The wax candles are burned at both ends, and the life is sloppy.
再過兩個禮拜就是指考 我靜不下心
In two weeks, it means I can't calm down for the exam.
無法思考 取而代之竟是無名的憤怒
Unable to think, replaced by nameless anger
世俗的價值觀謀殺了我的夢 我的創意
Worldly values murdered my dreams, my creativity
我的痛 我的喪氣 我的天 怎能忘記
My pain, my frustration, how can my god forget
我的家人勸我放棄 真的好不服氣
My family persuaded me to give up. I was really unconvinced.
但我無力的反駁連自己都覺得沒說服力
But I was powerless to refute, and even I found it unconvincing.
最後當我親手撕裂 自己編織的夢
In the end, when I tore apart the dream I had woven with my own hands
撕裂 有股牽絲的痛 一切 原來全是個空
There is a pain of tearing and pulling silk. Everything turned out to be empty.
面對未來前途路 我的眼前全是霧
Facing the future, my eyes are full of fog.
該選擇走或躊躇 左或右路 全都焉知禍福
It's time to choose to go or hesitate to the left or the right, but you don't know the misfortune or the blessing.
你的天資我由衷的羨慕 將課業音樂兼顧
I sincerely envy your talent and take into account your schoolwork and music.
是我這種平凡人沒福氣能擁有的天賦
It's a talent that ordinary people like me can't have without blessing.
寫這封信 不期望你能解除我的迷惘
Writing this letter, I don't expect you to relieve my confusion
只希望 你一兩句話能給我信心和力量
I just hope a word or two from you can give me confidence and strength
請別忘記 我們對你冀望
Please don't forget what we hope for you
繼續綻放你亮麗 的理想
Continue to bloom your bright ideals
Peace
Peace
我覺得一個最幸福的人生
I think one of the happiest lives
就是可以找到一個事情是你很有才華很有天份
One thing you can find is that you are very talented and talented
而且在這個事情裡面可以得到很大的成就感
And you can get a great sense of accomplishment in this matter
但是要有這樣的幸福其實不是一件容易的事情
But to have such happiness is actually not an easy task
因為你要花很多的時間去探索你自己才找得到
Because you have to spend a lot of time exploring yourself to find it
很可惜的是,我們從小到大所受的教育總告訴我們
It's a pity that the education we received from childhood always tells us
你就是要反覆的,趕快的,把題目做的很熟,做的很快
You just have to repeat it, hurry up, do the topic very well, and do it quickly.
都不要出錯,在考試的時候,才可以得到高分
Don't make mistakes, you can only get a high score during the exam
所以我們已經習慣碰到問題的時候
So we are used to when we encounter problems
我們總是希望能夠很快的得到答案
We always hope to get the answer soon
以至於我們在面對像人生這麼重要的課題時
So much so that when we face such an important issue as life,
我們仍舊用著同樣的方式在面對
We are still facing it in the same way
所以當我們的爸媽,當我們的老師,當我們的社會對著我們說
So when our parents, when our teachers, when our society says to us
阿你走哪條路最適合的時候
Ah, which path is the most suitable time for you to go
我們就接受了,我們就屈服了
We accepted it, we succumbed
因為這樣就不用再去煩惱
Because then you don't have to worry about it anymore
好幸福啊,好美滿哪
So happy, so happy
但是這個想法真的是太傻太天真了
But this idea is really stupid and naive
因為終究這是我們自己的人生
Because after all, this is our own life
二十年後,當你過得很辛苦,很心酸
Twenty years later, when you have a very hard time, very sad
這都是誰要去面對?是你自己要去面對
Who is going to face all this?You have to face it yourself
今天如果你就這麼容易的去接受別人給你的答案
Today, if you accept the answers given to you so easily,
從來都不去思索,自己最適合什麼樣的人生的話
Never think about what kind of life you are most suitable for
那二十年後,承受代價的,就是你自己
Twenty years later, it will be you who will bear the price.
每個人的人生,都是自己的責任
Everyone's life is their own responsibility
你要去想,你要去探索,你要去試
You have to think, you have to explore, you have to try
你要去找出一條真正最適合你自己的道路
You have to find a path that really suits you best
祝福你
Bless you
親愛的___ 我完全能夠瞭解你的心態
Dear ___ I can fully understand your mentality
也謝謝你對我的信賴 別感到意外
Thank you for your trust in me. Don't be surprised.
其實不只是你 像是故事書裡
Actually, it's not just that you seem to be in the story book
那對騎驢父子般 面對抉擇顧此失彼
The pair of father and son riding a donkey faced the choice like a father and son, regardless of losing one another.
我也和你有過類似的遭遇
I have had a similar encounter with you
揮之不去的焦慮 與躁鬱 讓視野失去了焦距
The lingering anxiety and manic depression make the field of vision lose its focus
帶著讀都讀不完 的書到圖書館
Take a book that you can't finish reading to the library
想哭的無助感 伴我度過無數晚
The feeling of helplessness that wants to cry accompanies me through countless nights
加上那凌亂的靈感 在凌晨傾瀉
Plus that messy inspiration poured out in the early hours of the morning
形成音樂 在腦中迴盪將靈魂凌虐
The formation of music reverberates in the brain and abuses the soul
直到身心俱疲 我即將窒息
Until I'm exhausted, I'm about to suffocate
放下所有身邊事情 重新檢視自己
Let go of everything around you and re-examine yourself
才發現以往總因外在的誘因分心
Only to find that in the past, I was always distracted by external incentives.
卻忘記捫心自問內心的聲音
But forgot to ask yourself the inner voice
問題不在夢與現實如何二擇一
The question is not how to choose between dream and reality
做好自己 讓兩條路線二合一
Do yourself a good job and make the two routes one in one
You see 該問的問題 不是你想成為誰
The question you see should ask is not who you want to be
而是最 真的你 要怎麼活得最美
而是最 真的你 要怎麼活得最美
不必 落入世俗對你的分類
不必 落入世俗對你的分類
You are unique 你就是你 你未曾分裂
You are unique 你就是你 你未曾分裂
很抱歉我沒解答其實我也還在學習
很抱歉我沒解答其實我也還在學習
人生之路還很漫長 別急著邁向結局
The road to life is still very long, don't rush to the end
即使充滿疑惑 仍舊要振作 繼續奮鬥
Even if you are full of doubts, you still have to cheer up and continue to struggle.
就像我朋友 米嘯說 這叫做 安於困惑
As my friend Mi Xiao said, it's called being content with confusion.
多年後的你 將成為他人楷模
Many years from now, you will be a model for others
發揮才華給予希望 比我能給你的還
Use your talents to give hope more than I can give you
給鏡子裡的你 一點信心和志氣
Give you a little confidence and ambition in the mirror
我相信 你可以 就看你 信不信自己
I believe you can, it depends on whether you believe in yourself or not
letter
很多人都必須要靠標籤來標定自己的價值
Many people have to rely on labels to calibrate their value
這樣的人生真的是很可悲
This kind of life is really sad
從小到大,有人念完國中之後
From childhood to adulthood, some people finish junior high school
就想要考上最好的高中
Just want to be admitted to the best high school
考上最好的高中之後
After being admitted to the best high school
會想說一定要考上最好的大學
I would like to say that I must be admitted to the best university
考上最好的大學之後
After being admitted to the best university
又想說一定要進入最好的公司
I also want to say that I must enter the best company
不斷的不斷地靠著這些標籤
Constantly relying on these labels
來證明自己是一個很有價值很優秀的人
To prove that you are a very valuable and excellent person
這樣的人生,一輩子就這樣無窮無盡的 一直找循著下一張標籤
In this kind of life, I have been looking for the next label endlessly for the rest of my life.
無限的輪迴著
Infinite reincarnation
就好像是無間地獄一樣,很悲哀阿
It's like an infernal hell, very sad
為什麼
why
你一定要靠著這一張又一張的標籤
You must rely on this label after another
才能夠證明你自己的價值呢
To be able to prove your own worth
我認為一個人這一生只需要追求一張標籤
I think a person only needs to pursue one label in his life
那就是你自己的名字
That's your own name
今天當你告訴別人說,我是某某某
Today when you tell others that I am so-and-so
別人立刻對你肅然起敬說
Others immediately respected you and said
挖,這個某某某,我聽過,屌,這就是你的價值
Dig, this so-and-so, I've heard of it, cock, this is your value
你為什麼要靠外在的標籤來說服別人說,你是一個有價值的人
Why do you rely on external labels to convince others that you are a valuable person
甚至,你為什麼要去說服別人,說你是一個有價值的人
Even, why do you want to convince others that you are a valuable person
你自己的價值只有你知道
Only you know your own value
一旦你屈服了,需要靠外在的標籤
Once you succumb, you need to rely on external labels
才能夠衡量你自己的價值時
When you can measure your own value
你的人生會過得非常的辛苦
Your life will be very hard
然而當你探索,認識了你自己
But when you explore and get to know yourself
找到你自己的才華,自己的天分
Find your own talent, your own talent
你知道自己的價值在哪
You know where your value is
知道你所做的事情是多麼有意義的
Know how meaningful what you do is
然後在這件事情裡得到很大的滿足
Then get a lot of satisfaction in this matter
很大的成就感
Great sense of accomplishment
這樣的人生就是最快樂的人生
Such a life is the happiest life
你不需要討好別人,只需要討好你自己
You don't need to please others, you just need to please yourself
找到自己人生的意義,這才是最重要的事情
Finding the meaning of one's life is the most important thing





Авторы: Xin Kuan Xiong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.