牛奶咖啡 - 如果明天 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 牛奶咖啡 - 如果明天




如果明天
If Tomorrow
牛奶@咖啡
Milk@Coffee
如果明天
If Tomorrow
歲月是一個封閉的容器 沒有人能看懂也看不清
The years are a sealed vessel. No one can understand or see clearly.
是命運安排讓我們相遇 拉著我的手一直走下去
Fate arranged for us to meet. Holding my hand, walking further and further.
歲月是一個封閉的容器 封住了我也同樣封住你
The years are a sealed vessel. Sealing me and you as well.
我說我害怕你卻不畏懼 拉著我的手一直走下去
I said I was afraid, but you remained fearless. Holding my hand, walking further and further.
如果明天 我和你依然遵守著諾言
If tomorrow, you and I still keep our promises,
除了時間 還能有什麼 能把我最愛的你帶走我身邊
Apart from time, what else could take my beloved you away from me?
如果明天 我和你不得不站在生死兩邊
If tomorrow, you and I must stand on opposite sides of life and death,
不要哭泣 想一想曾經 我們那樣深深的映在映在彼此心裏
Don't cry. Think about the past, when our reflections were deeply etched in each other's hearts.
Lalalala...
Lalalala...
現在我只想 輕輕對你說
Right now, I only want to tell you softly,
如果明天我們還在一起
If tomorrow we're still together,
請永遠不要放開我的手 不放開我
Please never let go of my hand. Don't let go of me.





Авторы: Niu Naia Ka Fei


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.