王傑 - 15歲的那年 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 王傑 - 15歲的那年




15歲的那年
When I Was 15
在我15歲的那年
When I was 15,
過著孤兒一般的生活
I lived like an orphan,
雖然我沒有父母們的照顧
Even though I didn't have the care of my parents,
雖然我常常會偷哭
Even though I would often cry in secret,
叛逆的我面對誘惑
Rebellious as I was, facing temptation,
卻從來沒有踏錯過
I never took the wrong path,
自由自在 管他沒人愛我
Free and easy, no one loved me.
在我20歲的那年
When I was 20,
現實磨練著我的成長
Reality tempered my growth,
面對著多少困惑
Facing how much confusion,
也只能説 自己去面對和承受
I could only say, face it and bear it myself.
青春一去無法回頭
You can't turn back once youth is gone,
我忍著眼淚為生活
I held back tears for life,
倔強的我 還依然自我
Stubborn as I was, still self-reliant,
那時候的我 依然是我
That time, I was still me.
那20多年的歲月
Those twenty-plus years,
過著無家可歸
Spent homeless,
我只能夠對著自己説 我還能夠.哦
I could only tell myself, I can do it.
我哭過笑過 彷徨過
I've cried, laughed, been lost,
也絕望過 沒人在乎過
And despaired, no one cared,
我只能對著自己説 我能撐得過
I could only tell myself, I could make it through.
到了40歲的那年
When I was 40,
轉眼已近半百的人生
In the blink of an eye, I was nearly 50,
人變的成熟多了
People become much more mature,
我這雙眼 也看的越來越清澈
My eyes, too, have become increasingly clear,
流言抹黑 失去光輝
Slander tarnishes my reputation,
我從來沒有在乎過
But I have never cared,
倔強的我 還依然自我
Stubborn as I was, still self-reliant,
那時候的我 依然是我
That time, I was still me.
那40多年的歲月
Those forty-plus years,
面對著多少險惡
Facing how much evil,
我只能夠對著自己説 我還能夠
I could only tell myself, I can do it.
就算有再多的冷言
Even if there is so much sarcasm,
我還能夠 笑笑忍過
I can still laugh it off,
這40多年學會了 逆來順受
These forty-plus years have taught me to accept the inevitable.
那50多年的歲月
Those fifty-plus years,
有太多辛酸血淚
With so many bitter tears and blood,
我只能夠對著自己説 我還能夠
I could only tell myself, I can do it.
有越來越重的負擔
There are increasingly heavy burdens,
我還能夠 就算倒下了
I can still do it, even if I fall,
我依然會説那句话 我還能夠
I will still say those words, I can do it.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.