王傑 - The sky of Taipei was beautiful - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 王傑 - The sky of Taipei was beautiful




The sky of Taipei was beautiful
The sky of Taipei was beautiful
是怎麼了 我的心在痛
What's wrong? My heart is aching
是怎麼了 腦都空白了
What's wrong? My mind is blank
是怎麼了 眼睛模糊了
What's wrong? My eyes are blurry
這片天空 變得陌生了
This sky has become unfamiliar
曾經的街 彷彿還依舊
The old streets seem to be the same
熟悉的人 似乎變得好冷漠
Familiar people seem to have become indifferent
我哭了嗎 我哭了嗎
Did I cry? Did I cry?
想不起我在這裡生活過
I can't remember living here
雨洗了我 雨醒了我
The rain washed me away, the rain woke me up
越來越多的困惑
More and more confusion
台北的天空很美 不知道我還能愛你愛多久 oh.
The sky of Taipei is beautiful, I don't know how long I can love you oh.
我哭了嗎 我哭了嗎 這裡已經沒有我
Did I cry? Did I cry? There's nothing here for me
NO. NO. NO...
NO. NO. NO...
烏雲在動 人去樓空
The dark clouds are moving, the building is empty
謊言早已污染這片地 也迷惑每個無知的心靈
Lies have already polluted this land and confused every ignorant heart
偉大的人 被刻意忘記
Great people have been deliberately forgotten
含淚看著你的臉 任由那忘恩負義無情的手
With tears in my eyes, I watch your face as the ungrateful and heartless hand
潑上油漆
Splashes paint on it
滿山的杜鵑花開
The mountain is full of blooming azaleas
不知道你還能為我開多久
I don't know how long you can bloom for me
你哭了嗎 你哭了嗎
Did you cry? Did you cry?
再沒有河流邊的野姜花
There are no more wild ginger flowers by the river
你哭了嗎 你哭了嗎
Did you cry? Did you cry?
再沒有不怕寒冷的梅花
There are no more cold-resistant plum blossoms
我哭了嗎 我哭了嗎
Did I cry? Did I cry?
哪裡是屬於我
Where do I belong?
再見吧
Goodbye
這心碎的相遇
This heartbreaking encounter
台北的街頭 曾經我走過
Taipei street, where I once walked






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.