王傑 - 台北的天空很美 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 王傑 - 台北的天空很美




台北的天空很美
Taipei's Sky is Beautiful
是怎麼了 我的心在痛
What's wrong? My heart is in pain
是怎麼了 腦都空白了
What's wrong? My mind is blank
是怎麼了 眼睛模糊了
What's wrong? My eyes are blurry
這片天空 變得陌生了
This sky is unknown
曾經的街 彷彿還依舊
The old streets seem still the same
熟悉的人 似乎變得好冷漠
But the familiar people seem cold
我哭了嗎 我哭了嗎
Did I cry? Did I cry?
想不起我在這裡生活過
Cannot remember living here
雨洗了我 雨醒了我
Rain washed me, Rain awakened me
越來越多的困惑
An increasing number of confusions
台北的天空很美
Taipei's sky is beautiful
不知道我還能愛你愛多久
I don't know how long I can continue to love you
我哭了嗎 我哭了嗎
Did I cry? Did I cry?
這裡已經沒有我
I'm no longer here
NO...
NO...
NO... NO...
NO... NO...
烏雲在動 人去樓空
The dark clouds are moving, the building is empty
謊言早已污染這片地
Lies have long polluted this land
也迷惑每個無知的心靈
And confused every ignorant soul
偉大的人 被刻意忘記
The noble is deliberately forgotten
含淚看著你的臉
I watch your face with tears
任由那忘恩負義無情的手
I let the ungrateful and ruthless hands
潑上油漆
Splash the paint
滿山的杜鵑花開
The azaleas are in full bloom on the mountain
不知道你還能為我開多久
I don't know how long you can bloom for me
你哭了嗎 你哭了嗎
Did you cry? Did you cry?
再沒有河流邊的野薑花
The wild ginger flowers by the river are gone
你哭了嗎 你哭了嗎
Did you cry? Did you cry?
再沒有不怕寒冷的梅花
The 梅花 that is not afraid of the cold is gone
我哭了嗎 我哭了嗎
Did I cry? Did I cry?
哪裡是屬於我
Where is my place
再見吧
Goodbye
這心碎的相遇
This heartbreaking encounter
台北的街頭
The streets of Taipei
曾經我走過
I once walked through






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.