王傑 - 情情爱爱 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст песни и перевод на английский 王傑 - 情情爱爱




情情爱爱
Love ballad
情殘留傷口 來自你一聲說走
The pain left by your sudden departure
默念分別夜 你一揮你的衣袖
I quietly remember the night of our separation, you waved your sleeve and left
傷得我心這樣傷 痛得我心這樣痛
My broken heart is so painful, my wounded heart is in such pain
才願相信 你離開我 分了手
Only then was I willing to believe that you had left me, that we had broken up
* 為何情海中 離合也總不會休
* Why is it that in the sea of love, separation and reunion always occur?
問問不幸運 怎麼偏要我忍受
I ask my bad luck how it is that I alone must endure this?
傷的心怎麼愈傷 痛的心怎麼愈痛
How can a broken heart become more broken? How can a wounded heart become more wounded?
但是這答案 我永遠都想不通
But I will never understand the answer to this question.
# 情情愛愛每次到結局變噩夢
# Love stories always become nightmares in the end.
憂憂鬱郁心裡縱洶湧
Sadness and melancholy surge through my heart.
孤獨是永塞不滿的黑洞
Loneliness is an insatiable black hole.
埋埋怨怨再去說也沒有作用
Complaining and blaming will not help.
思思憶憶試問誰聽懂
My thoughts and memories, who will hear them?
悲望著 愛飄飄消失空氣中
I watch sadly as my love disappears into thin air.
悲望著 愛飄飄消失空氣中
I watch sadly as my love disappears into thin air.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.