王力宏 - 此刻, 你心裡想起誰 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 王力宏 - 此刻, 你心裡想起誰




此刻, 你心裡想起誰
Who Are You Thinking of Right Now?
可能是轉角的便利店
It could be at a convenience store on the corner
大夜班兩點或三點
2 or 3 AM closing shift
在收銀機的旁邊 她幻想著 新球鞋
Standing by the register, she's dreaming of her new sneakers
點著別人的錢 不發一言
Counting other people's money and not saying a word
在兩坪租來的房間 woo
In a two-ping rented room woo
她盯著在泡的泡麵
Staring at her cup of instant noodles
若三分鐘 就能實現 她許願學費 能輕一點
If three minutes could make her wishes come true, wish her tuition would lighten up a bit
但明天像利息 在循環今天
But tomorrow's like interest compounding today
誰會給你 (安慰)安慰 (瞭解)瞭解 (當覺得傷悲)
Who will give you (comfort) comfort (understanding) understanding (when you're feeling sad)
Woo 此刻 你心裡 想起誰
Woo At this moment, who are you thinking of?
誰會陪你 (流淚)流眼淚 (面對)面對 (當意冷心灰)
Who will accompany you (in tears) shedding tears (facing) facing (when you're feeling disheartened)
Woo 此刻 你心裡 想起誰 woo
Woo At this moment, who are you thinking of woo
又是一次空白的考卷 woo
Another blank test paper woo
努力也未必能勝天
Effort may not necessarily conquer the heavens
她永遠是 不起眼 沒有面目跟在後面
She's always inconspicuous, featureless, following behind
沒有人在乎她出不出現
No one cares whether she shows up or not
誰會給你 (安慰)安慰 (瞭解)瞭解 (當覺得傷悲)
Who will give you (comfort) comfort (understanding) understanding (when you're feeling sad)
Woo 此刻 你心裡 想起誰
Woo At this moment, who are you thinking of?
誰會陪你 (流淚)流眼淚 (面對)面對 (當心灰意冷)
Who will accompany you (in tears) shedding tears (facing) facing (when you're feeling disheartened)
Woo 此刻 你心裡 想起誰
Woo At this moment, who are you thinking of?
Why 我一樣也有我的夢
Why should I equally have my dreams?
Woo 我和你並沒有不同
Woo I'm no different from you
但誰會懂 (但誰會懂)
But who would understand (who would understand)
(安慰)安慰 (瞭解)瞭解 (當覺得傷悲)
(Comfort) comfort (understanding) understanding (when you're feeling sad)
Woo 此刻 你心裡 想起誰 到底有沒有這個誰
Woo At this moment, who are you thinking of? Is there even a 'who'?
(流淚)流淚 (面對)面對 (當心灰意冷)
(In tears) shedding tears (facing) facing (when you're feeling disheartened)
此刻 你心裡 想起誰
At this moment, who are you thinking of? Who?
他想起遠方媽媽的臉
He reminisces about his mother's face from afar
生命是艱難的考驗
Life is a difficult test





Авторы: Li Zhuo Xiong, Lee-hom Wang, Jonathan Scott Davis


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.