王力宏 - 競爭對手 - перевод текста песни на английский

競爭對手 - 王力宏перевод на английский




競爭對手
Rival
我的寶貝 寶貝 要如何愛你
My darling, darling, how should I cherish you?
愛到底 傷到底 還不分離 (還不分離)
I love you so much that I'll never let go (never let go)
愛上對手 嘗盡委屈
I'm suffering in love with my rival
我怎會死心塌地 (怎麼會)
Why am I so devoted (how can I be)?
愛是一齣戲 看誰都是迷
Oh, love is a play, everyone looks so enchanting
我們拿出最好的武器
We bring out our best weapons
拿心撐住你 拿夢圈住我
I use my heart to support you, I use my dreams to surround myself
沒有一樣東西不華麗
There is nothing that is not extravagant
不管承諾有多少外衣
No matter how many layers of promises there are
不管是否有什麼意義
No matter if there is any meaning
我們總是全心全意 (我們全心全意)
We always put our whole hearts into it (we put our whole hearts into it)
葬了多少心 撲了多少空
Oh, how many hearts have been buried, how many dreams have been shattered?
回到戰場總讓人窒息
Returning to the battlefield always makes me suffocate
為你演情戲 答案全是戲
I play a love scene with you for our audience, and the answers are all just a show
我卻不在你心裡
But I am not in your heart
我們之間有多少毛病
How many problems are there between us
愛人之間有什麼道理
What is the logic between lovers
There's something waiting for me
There's something waiting for me
(日子充滿殺氣)
(Days are full of hostility)
你要的世界如今回不去
The world you want is now unattainable
我想的未來竟然沒有你 (想的未來竟然沒有你)
I thought we had a future together, but it turns out you're not in it (I thought we had a future, but it turns out you're not in it)
無奈 無力 無語
Helpless, powerless, speechless
(再也回不去的回憶裡)
(In memories we can never return to)
我的寶貝 寶貝 要如何愛你 (如何愛你)
My darling, darling, how should I cherish you (how should I cherish you)?
愛到底 傷到底 還不分離
I love you so much that I'll never let go
愛上對手 嘗盡委屈
I'm suffering in love with my rival
我怎會死心塌地 (怎麼會死心踏地)
Why am I so devoted (why am I so devoted)?
競爭對手 牽著我的手
Rival, hold my hand
讓我一次明白你要的溫柔
Let me understand the tenderness you want
不要都不說 不要都不做
Don't just keep quiet, don't just do nothing
不要千言萬語 徹底到寂寞
Don't use endless words to drive me to loneliness
秘密會開花 嫉妒會結果
Secrets will blossom, jealousy will bear fruit
時間不會消滅愛人的怒火
Time will not extinguish the anger of lovers
瞬移的轉彎 愛情的深夜
Teleportation turns, the dead of night of love
何時才會真的下手
When will you really make a move?
競爭對手 怎麼才放手
Rival, how can I let go?
讓我一次推翻對抗的念頭
Let me overthrow the idea of fighting you
眼淚在顫抖 拳頭在軟弱
Tears are trembling, fists are softening
想要資本征服還是想退縮
Do I want to conquer you with my skills, or do I want to retreat?
好勝的決心 怕輸的易感
Winning determination, vulnerable fear of losing
就算打倒對手我能有什麼
Even if I defeat you, what will I have?
無情不會寄托 濫情會犯錯
Pitilessness will not bring hope, promiscuity will lead to mistakes
走錯方向更會墜落
Going in the wrong direction will lead to a fall
你要的世界如今回不去
The world you want is now unattainable
我想的未來竟然沒有你
I thought we had a future together, but it turns out you're not in it
無奈 無力 無語 (找不到那些回憶)
Helpless, powerless, speechless (I can't find those memories)
我的寶貝 寶貝 要如何愛你
My darling, darling, how should I cherish you?
愛到底 傷到底 還不分離 (怎麼它還不分離)
I love you so much that I'll never let go (why won't it let go?)
愛上對手 嘗盡委屈
I'm suffering in love with my rival
我怎會死心塌地 (怎麼會死心塌地)
Why am I so devoted (why am I so devoted)?
我的寶貝 寶貝 要如何愛你
My darling, darling, how should I cherish you?
愛到底 傷到底 還不分離 (怎麼都還不放棄)
I love you so much that I'll never let go (why won't it let go?)
碰上對手 才會著迷
I am fascinated because I met a rival
你不要轉身離去 (你是個競爭對手)
Don't turn away and leave me (you're a rival)





Авторы: Wang Lee Hom, Hus Chang Te


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.