王力宏 - 花田錯/心中的日月 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 王力宏 - 花田錯/心中的日月 (Live)




花田錯/心中的日月 (Live)
Flower Field Mistake / Sun and Moon in My Heart (Live)
夜好深了 纸窗里怎么亮着
The night is deep, why is the paper window lit?
那不是 彻夜等候 你为我点的烛火
That's not the candlelight you lit for me, waiting up all night.
不过是 一次邂逅 红楼那一场梦
It's just a chance encounter, a dream in the red mansion.
我的山水 全部退色 像被大雨洗过
My landscape has completely faded, as if washed away by heavy rain.
杯中景色鬼魅 我忘了我是谁
The ghost of the scenery in the cup, I forgot who I am.
心情就像夜凉如水
My mood is like the cold water of the night.
手里握着蝴蝶杯 单飞 不醉不归
Holding the butterfly cup in my hand, flying alone, not leaving until I'm drunk.
花田里犯了错
I made a mistake in the flower field.
说好 破晓前忘掉
We said we'd forget it before dawn.
(花田里犯了错) 拥抱 变成了煎熬
(I made a mistake in the flower field.) The hug turned into an ordeal.
(花田里犯了错) 犯错像迷恋镜花水月的无聊
(I made a mistake in the flower field.) The mistake was like being obsessed with the无聊 of flowers in the mirror.
(花田里犯了错) 原谅我多情的打扰
(I made a mistake in the flower field.) Please forgive my affectionate disturbance.
田里犯了错
I made a mistake in the field.
花田里犯了错
I made a mistake in the flower field.
到底有多错呢
How wrong was it?
Listen my erhu yeah
Listen my erhu yeah
怎么会喝醉 因为你的美
Drunk, how could I get drunk? Beautiful, because of your beauty.
爱匆匆一瞥不过点缀
Love at first sight is just an embellishment.
看大雪纷飞 却再也找不回
Flying, watching the snow fly, but I can't find it again.
被白雪覆盖那些青翠
Buried under the snow, those greens.
时空成为拥有你 唯一条件 又醉
When time and space became the only condition to possess you, I got drunk again.
琥珀色的月 结了霜的泪
Amber moon, frosted tears.
我会记得这段岁月
I will remember these years.
(花田里犯了错) 说好 破晓前忘掉
(I made a mistake in the flower field.) We said we'd forget it before dawn.
(花田里犯了错) 拥抱 变成了煎熬
(I made a mistake in the flower field.) The hug turned into an ordeal.
(花田里犯了错) 犯错像迷恋镜花水月的无聊
(I made a mistake in the flower field.) The mistake was like being obsessed with the无聊 of flowers in the mirror.
(花田里犯了错) 原谅我多情的打扰
(I made a mistake in the flower field.) Please forgive my affectionate disturbance.
Slow down a little bit now. We're gonna 慢下来
Slow down a little bit now. We're gonna 慢下来
Take you back to 香格里拉
Take you back to Shangri-La.
心中的日月
The sun and moon in my heart.
手中握着玫瑰花呀
Holding a rose in my hand,
美的让我忘了摘下
Beautiful, so I forget to take it off.
你的真 带着香 你的香 会说话
Your truth is fragrant, your fragrance speaks.
你的话 好像只 对我说
Your words seem to be only said to me.
我的专长叫做流浪
I specialize in wandering.
我得眺望下个前往
I have to look ahead to the next destination.
我走开 你留下 我回忆 你升华
I leave, you stay, I remember, you升华.
至少我们会仰望同一片天空
At least we will look up at the same sky.
若一开始 没有上帝 暗中偷偷的怂恿
If there was no God in the beginning, secretly encouraging it,
我们怎知选择相逢
How would we know to choose to meet? Oh.
跟我唱 Now
Sing with me now.
你是心中的日月 everybody
You are the sun and moon in my heart, everybody.
落在这里 台北的朋友
Landing here, my friends in Taipei.
把我带回香格里拉
Take me back to Shangri-La.
Yeah yeah yeah 大声一点 (旅程的前后多余 只为遇到你)
Yeah yeah yeah, say it louder (the journey before and after is redundant, just to meet you).
多么想幻化成为你脚下的泥
How I wish I could turn into the mud beneath your feet.
Yeah 此刻的无人山谷仿佛听见说爱你
Yeah, at this moment, the无人山谷 seems to hear you say I love you.
置身在 传说中 人间天堂
In the legendary paradise,
你是我 心中的 日月光芒
You are the sun and moon in my heart.
带领我 心中的 日月光芒
Lead me, the sun and moon in my heart.
放不下
Can't let go.
再一次 two three four
Once again, two three four.
你是心中的日月 落在这里
You are the sun and moon in my heart, landing here.
旅程的前后多余 只为遇到你
The journey before and after is redundant, just to meet you.
多么想幻化成为你脚下的泥
How I wish I could turn into the mud beneath your feet.
那天的无人山谷 仿佛听见说爱你
In the無人山谷 that day, it seemed to hear you say I love you.
那天听见说爱你
That day, I heard you say I love you.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.