王柏森 feat. 蕭景鴻 - 相依為命 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 王柏森 feat. 蕭景鴻 - 相依為命




相依為命
Depending on Each Other for Life
風雨過後誰說有彩虹
Who says there's a rainbow after the storm?
我的眼睛只看到怒火
My eyes see only anger.
請原諒我
Please forgive me.
就算只是匹夫之勇
Even if it's just the courage of a common man,
也想打敗黑暗的夢
I want to defeat the dark dream.
我~不放手
I won't let go.
年輕難免多一些衝動
Being young, I can't help but be impulsive.
誰的眼睛不曾有傷痛
Whose eyes haven't been hurt?
請相信我
Please believe me.
也許年紀帶來成熟
Maybe age brings maturity,
也許老了只是腐朽
Maybe growing old is just decay.
我~該放手
I should let go.
聽我說
Listen to me.
我們都在相依為命
We all depend on each other for life,
卻不代表聽天由命
But that doesn't mean we have to resign ourselves to fate.
就算貧窮就算沉默
Even if we're poor, even if we're silent,
握起拳頭過一輩子
We can clench our fists and live our whole lives.
生活不靠上天施捨
Life doesn't depend on heaven's mercy.
幸福就在一點一滴
Happiness comes in every little bit.
我們都是不平凡的人
We are all extraordinary people.
聽我說
Listen to me.
我們都在相依為命
We all depend on each other for life,
卻不代表聽天由命
But that doesn't mean we have to resign ourselves to fate.
就算貧窮就算失落
Even if we're poor, even if we're lost,
握起拳頭過一輩子
We can clench our fists and live our whole lives.
生活要靠辛苦記錄
Life must be recorded through hard work.
朋友應該相互勉勵
Friends should encourage each other.
承諾說給最值得的人
Promises should be made to the most deserving people.
我們就是最好的家人
We are the best family.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.