王梓軒 - La La La - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 王梓軒 - La La La




La La La
La La La
看穿这个世界上 有好多的无奈
Seeing many helpless things in this world, my dear,
但我不会当无赖
But I will never be a shirker.
看开谁跟谁的爱 最后变成不爱
Understanding whose love eventually turns into indifference,
算了别把它当负债
Let's not treat it as a debt, dear.
有些事情会无法 有些烦想抒发
Some things will be impossible, some troubles I want to express,
人永远都不满足吧
Humans will never be satisfied, my dear.
日子就像旋转的木马
Life is like a merry-go-round,
So 别想得太复杂
So don't overcomplicate it, my dear.
看看外面的大海 他和她都等待
Look at the ocean, he and she are both waiting,
那遇不到的真爱
For that true love they can't find.
看见苦难的人们 为生存而忍耐
Seeing those suffering, enduring for survival,
何必还计较胜败
Why bother comparing wins and losses, my dear?
自寻烦恼 傻瓜 人永远都不满足吧
Seeking your own misery, you fool. Humans will never be satisfied, my dear.
日子就像旋转的木马
Life is like a merry-go-round,
So 别想得太复杂
So don't overcomplicate it, my dear.
不用理会 别人怎么说
Don't care what others say,
学者体会 自己怎么做
Just learn how to act on your own, my dear.
快乐是一种放松的执着
Happiness is a kind of easygoing persistence,
Then Everything Will Be Alright
Then Everything Will Be Alright.
享受旋转的木马 So 别想得太复杂
Enjoying the merry-go-round. So don't overcomplicate it, my dear.
Then Everything Will Be
Then Everything Will Be
没有甚么好尴尬 快放下负担吧
Nothing to be embarrassed about, let go of the burden, my dear.
事情总会 有办法
There will always be a way, my dear.





Авторы: Wei Kai Cui, Da Tang, Zi Xuan Jonathan Wang

王梓軒 - Rising
Альбом
Rising
дата релиза
19-02-2013



Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.