王瑞霞 - 孤單的人徛規排 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 王瑞霞 - 孤單的人徛規排




孤單的人徛規排
Lonely People Lining Up
我問一片落葉 問伊欲去叨
I ask a fallen leaf, where are you going?
伊講欲去揣伊的前途
It says it's going to seek its future.
感謝過去我的照顧
Thank you for your care in the past.
明年毋知敢會相逢 請保重
I don't know if we'll meet again next year, so please take care.
我問一陣春風 問伊欲去叨
I asked a gust of spring wind, where are you going?
伊講欲去找伊的故鄉
It said it's going to look for its hometown.
手放是心內的苦衷
Letting go is the pain in my heart.
過去的感動會陪我 世界走傱
The emotions of the past will accompany me as I walk the world.
誰人知 誰人來 誰人抾到我的愛
Who knows, who comes, who touches my love?
無人知 無人來 無人熟似咱的明仔載
No one knows, no one comes, no one understands our future.
我看著 孤單孤單的人徛規排
I look at lonely people lining up one by one.
每一滴眼淚紀念一份愛
Each tear commemorates a love.
千萬人的悲哀 結起來 起風颱
The sorrows of millions of people come together to form a storm.
咱來沃雨 清醒閣活一改
Let's cry, wake up, and change the world.
孤單孤單的人徛規排
Lonely people lining up one by one,
每一分坎坷等待有人愛
Each obstacle is waiting for someone to love.
千萬人的感慨 加起來 變大海
The feelings of millions of people come together to create an ocean.
咱來游泳 泅到新的世界
Let's swim and reach a new world.
我問天邊的星 問伊閃啥物
I ask the stars in the sky, why are you twinkling?
伊講欲予情人看分明
They say they want lovers to see them clearly.
毋管誰無情後來誰變心
No matter who becomes heartless or who changes their mind,
我會永遠照顧家己 等待愛情
I will always take care of myself and wait for love.





Авторы: 十方, 方文良


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.