王菀之 - 重見家圓 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 王菀之 - 重見家圓




重見家圓
Rediscovery of a Healed Family
鬧市之中 充滿耀眼的霓虹
In the midst of the bustling city, adorned with dazzling neon lights,
照不穿心底一片空
They fail to illuminate the emptiness within my heart.
靜悄的風 吹過落泊的倦容
A gentle breeze caresses my weary and forlorn countenance,
像底聲說著:「我的心很痛」
As if whispering softly, "My heart aches with a profound sorrow."
在這屋內 只見恨怨的裂縫
Within these walls, only resentment and discord linger,
愛彷彿消失磚瓦中
Love seems to have vanished amidst the crumbling bricks.
萬里天地 可會遇見一面容
Across the vast expanse of the world, could there be a face,
令心窩熾熱再不冰凍?
Whose presence could ignite my heart and thaw its icy grip?
然後在某天 多驚喜的那天
Then, on a day that unfolded with unexpected grace,
我在深淵裡找到祢 毋用在黑夜留連
In the depths of despair, I encountered You, no longer lost in the shadows of night.
全賴祢的出現 不再埋怨孤單
Your presence has filled the void, banishing the torment of solitude.
不再自憐 伴著我一生不變遷
No more self-pity, for You walk beside me, unwavering, through eternity.
在這屋內 相見但卻不說話
In this abode, our gazes meet, yet silence prevails,
我的家怎麼不似家?
Why does my home feel foreign, devoid of familiarity?
望向窗外 只見倦透的落霞
I gaze out the window, where the weary sunset fades,
哪一天我們再不需吵架?
When will the day arrive when our voices are free from strife?
然後在某天 多驚喜的那天
Then, on a day that unfolded with unexpected grace,
我在深淵裡找到祢 毋用在黑夜留連
In the depths of despair, I encountered You, no longer lost in the shadows of night.
全賴祢的出現 不再埋怨孤單 不再自憐
Your presence has filled the void, banishing the torment of solitude, no more self-pity.
興奮未能言 一生都給改變...
Words fail to express the elation, a profound transformation unfolds...
多驚喜的哪天 往日遭擊碎的破鏡
On that wondrous day, the shattered fragments of our past,
能在今日重圓
Are miraculously restored, made whole once more.
重拾愛的希望 流浪的心終見到
Rekindling the flame of love, my weary heart finds solace,
家的溫暖教我眷戀
In the warmth of home, a place where I truly belong.





Авторы: Yong Heng Lu, Wan Zhi Wang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.