王錚亮 - 愛 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 王錚亮 - 愛




Love
把你的心我的心串一串 串一株幸運草串一個同心圓
Let's put your heart and my heart on a string, a lucky clover, a true love ring.
讓所有期待未來的呼喚 趁青春做個伴
Let all of our hopes for the future, while we're young, become true.
別讓年輕愈長大愈孤單 把我的幸運草種在你的夢田
Don't let your youth pass you by, alone, let me plant my lucky clover in your dreams.
讓地球隨我們的同心圓 永遠的不停轉
Let the earth turn forever with our true love ring.
向天空大聲的呼喚說聲我愛你 向那流浪的白雲說聲我想你
Shout to the sky, I love you, tell the wandering clouds I miss you,
讓那天空聽得見 讓那白雲看得見
Let the sky hear it, let the clouds see it,
誰也擦不掉 我們許下的諾言
No one can erase the promises we've made.
想帶你一起看大海說聲我愛你 給你最亮的星星說聲我想你
I want to take you to the ocean and tell you I love you, give you the brightest star and tell you I miss you,
聽聽大海的誓言 看看執著的藍天
Listen to the ocean's vow, look at the steadfast blue,
讓我們 自由自在的戀愛
Let us be free and in love.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.