玖建 - 笑谈春风 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 玖建 - 笑谈春风




笑谈春风
Laughing Spring Breeze
笑谈春风
Laughing Spring Breeze
花儿在笑 蜂也在笑 笑的是什么
Flowers smile honeybees laugh What are we laughing about?
鸟儿在唱 人也在唱 唱的是什么
Birds sing people sing What are we singing about?
风声之间 春已掠过 是否看得见
In the wind, spring has passed Can you see it?
若在问是谁 蹉跎了岁月 转眼又一年
In case you were wondering who squandered our years Another year has turned
你也在笑 我也在笑 笑的是什么
You also smile, I also smile What are we smiling about?
他也在唱 大家在唱 唱的是什么
He also sings, we all sing What are we singing about?
多少恩怨 事过境迁 算得了什么
How many grievances, how many things have passed In time, what did they amount to?
算一算还是 你我的情缘 值得重新添
In the end, it’s you and I Whose fate is worth preserving
千里迢迢 日夜思念 都只为这一天
Thousands of miles away, I thought of you day and night The sole reason I waited was for this day
相聚的相聚 重逢的重逢 都是在团圆
Partings reunited, reunions found We are all together for the festival
有人关心 有人安慰 有人就有情
Someone to care, someone to comfort With people, there is love
谈笑之间 暖暖心意 但求是温情
In our laughter, our hearts are warm All we need is our love
知得何时 何地都有 人在等着你
I wonder when and where, Someone will be waiting for you
等你再回到 故乡的原地 都在这一起
When you return to your hometown, We will all be here together






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.