甄妮 - 哭砂 (非‧甄妮音樂會) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 甄妮 - 哭砂 (非‧甄妮音樂會)




哭砂 (非‧甄妮音樂會)
Crying Sand (Non-Zhenni Concert)
你是我最苦涩的等待
You're my most bitter wait,
让我欢喜又害怕未来
Making me joyful and fearful of the future,
你最爱说你是一颗尘埃
You love to say you're a speck of dust,
偶而会恶作剧的飘进我眼里
Occasionally playing tricks on me by blowing into my eyes.
宁愿我哭泣不让我爱你
You'd rather have me weep than love you,
你就真的像尘埃消失在风里
You would truly disappear like dust in the wind.
你是我最痛苦的抉择
You're my most painful choice.
为何你从不放弃飘泊
Why do you never give up wandering?
海对你是那么难分难舍
The sea is so inseparable to you,
你总是带回满口袋的砂给我
You always bring back pockets full of sand for me.
难得来看我却又离开我
You seldom come to see me but leave me again,
让那手中泻落的砂像泪水流
Making the sand falling from your hands flow like tears.
风吹来的砂落在悲伤的眼里
The wind-blown sand falls into sorrowful eyes.
谁都看出我在等你
Everyone can see that I am waiting for you.
风吹来的砂堆积在心理
The wind-blown sand accumulates in my heart,
是谁也擦不去的痕迹
A trace that no one can erase.
风吹来的砂穿过所有的记忆
The wind-blown sand passes through all memories.
谁都知道我在想你
Everyone knows that I am thinking of you.
风吹来的砂冥冥在哭泣
The wind-blown sand is crying in the darkness.
难道早就预言了分离
Did it foretell the separation long ago?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.