田馥甄 - Flower - перевод текста песни на английский

Flower - 田馥甄перевод на английский




Flower
Flower
曇小白等等等 等一個夜晚
White clouds, wait and wait and wait for a night,
向小黃追追追 追每寸陽光
Follow that sunbeam, keep chasing every ray of light,
玫小紅愛愛愛愛 愛上了 愛它的它 她和他
Red roses, love and love and love, love its love, herself and him,
多簡單 盛就盛開 敗就敗 不用計算
Just bloom with ease when it's time to bloom, fade with grace when it's time to fade, don't keep count,
只爲自己而精彩 自然而然
Bloom for yourself, shine bright, naturally,
花啊 學學花腔
Oh my flower, learn from my aria,
花啦 借借花香
Oh my flower, borrow her fragrance,
花啊 花有多漂亮 心要不要也這樣
Oh my flower, flowers are so pretty, shouldn't your heart be the same?
煙小花 越消失 越用力燦爛
Ephemeral flowers, the brighter they burn before they fade,
雪小花 越融解 越決心純白
Snowflakes, the more they melt, the more resolute they become,
浪小花 越是觸摸不到岸 越是勇敢 去追趕
Wildflowers, the further they are from the shore, the bolder they are, chasing their dreams,
這世界 就像花開 那麼快 誰都明白
This world, just like flowers, blooms and fades so fast, we all know that,
可惜爲什麽有人 還看不開
But why, oh why, are some people still so blind?
花啊 學學花腔
Oh my flower, learn from my aria,
花啦 借借花香
Oh my flower, borrow her fragrance,
花啊 花有多漂亮 心要不要也這樣
Oh my flower, flowers are so pretty, shouldn't your heart be the same?
換個花腔
Change the melody,
花何止香
Flowers are more than just fragrant,
心花怒放
Hearts bloom with joy,
每一個天堂
Every paradise,
花啊 換個花腔
Oh my flower, change the melody,
花啦 花何止香
Oh my flower, flowers are more than just fragrant,
花啊 心花若怒放 每一朵一個天堂
Oh my flower, if hearts bloom with joy, each flower becomes a paradise,
心花若怒放 開到荼靡又何妨
If hearts bloom with joy, blooming extravagantly, what does it matter?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.