田馥甄 - Make Trouble Out of Nothing - перевод текста песни на английский

Make Trouble Out of Nothing - 田馥甄перевод на английский




Make Trouble Out of Nothing
Make Trouble Out of Nothing
客廳裡 那相片 何時掛回了左邊
In the living room, the photo, when did it go back on the left side?
你沒帶走的襯衫 被燙過幾遍
The shirt you didn't take with you, has been ironed several times.
你一定 回來過 潛進這公寓裡面
You must have come back, sneaking into this apartment.
要不然 你的指紋 怎會佈滿杯沿
Otherwise, how could your fingerprints be all over the cups?
誰為那魚缸換了水
Who changed the water in the fish tank?
為那檯燈 擦了灰
Who dusted the lamp?
到底誰 這樣鬼祟 照料這一切
Who's being so sneaky, taking care of everything like this?
你明明就坐在對面
You're clearly sitting across from me
你近得像迫在眉睫
You're so close, I can feel your breath on my face
原來是我在無事生非
Apparently, I'm the one making trouble out of nothing
分不清真實的時間
Can't distinguish the real time,
拆不掉那些畫面
Can't get rid of those scenes,
你一走 我出現幻覺
The moment you left, I started hallucinating.
我戴上鋼盔 在防備 感情留下的炮灰
I put on my helmet, to defend against the shrapnel left by our feelings.
無孔不入的回憶 卻四處繁衍
Memories seep in everywhere, and yet they multiply.
你明明說下次再會
You clearly said you'd see me again,
我明明聽見你汗水
I clearly heard your sweat,
誰說是我在 捏造是非
Who says I'm the one making accusations?
只記得幸福曾拜會
I only remember that happiness visited,
忘了忘記那滋味
I forgot how to forget that feeling.
那是我 僅有的撫慰
That was the only comfort I had.
牆壁上 那鐘擺
The clock on the wall
依然滯留在那天
Is still stuck on that day.
舊回憶 一刀未剪
Old memories, uncut,
輪迴著上演
Playing over and over again.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.