田馥甄 - 無常 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 田馥甄 - 無常




無常
Impermanence
南極開的花 已那麼香
Flowers that bloom in the South Pole, so fragrant
沙漠中的魚 開始歌唱
Fish in the desert, singing
如果你竟然 別來無恙
If you have come here unscathed
只好怪時光 還不夠漫長
Then time must not have passed long enough
就像我眼睛 已會結霜
Like my eyes, which have become frosty
耳朵嫁給了真正的謊
My ears have succumbed to the lies
若還說我和 從前一樣
But if I say that I am the same as before
怎麼對得起 人生的荒唐
How would I justify the absurdity of life?
寒暄都吹成風
Let the pleasantries be blown away by the wind
重逢全做成
Let the reunion be a dream
來讓所有遺憾淪為所謂遺忘
Let the regrets become memories of the past
應了那句無常
As the saying goes, "Everything changes."
哪裡還找得到 當時月亮
Where can I find the moon of that night?
每一秒星光 都在變幻
Every second, the stars change
別說你的心 還是那樣
Don't tell me your heart is the same
桑田和滄海 該有多失望
The changing seas and mulberry fields would be disappointed
你不再認識我
Let me be a stranger to you
我不怕放過我
Let me have no fear of letting go
來讓所有遺憾再不用被遺忘
Let the regrets no longer need to be forgotten
成全那句無常
Fulfill the saying, "Everything changes."
就讓所有遺忘都忘了怎麼忘
Let all memories forget how to forget
就讓無常如常
Let impermanence be the norm





Авторы: 鄭楠


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.