田馥甄 - 餘波蕩漾 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 田馥甄 - 餘波蕩漾 - Live




餘波蕩漾 - Live
Ripples - Live
田馥甄 餘波盪漾
Hebe "Ripples"
不是你 我不會 懂世界有多大
If it weren't for you, I wouldn't know how vast the world is.
那一片薰衣草的海浪 在回憶中餘波盪漾
The waves of lavender in that field ripple through my memories.
感受風的溫差 和人世的無常
Feeling the temperature of the wind and the impermanence of life.
一個人在蔚藍海岸上 送走你帶我看的夕陽
Alone on the Azure Coast, bidding farewell to the sunset you showed me.
天上死去的星星 依舊在夜空閃亮
The dead stars in the sky still shine brightly in the night.
穿越千萬年的光 陪伴在我的身旁
Traveling through millions of years of light to keep me company,
有些溫度 不會被遺忘
Some warmth will never be forgotten.
就像死去的愛情 依舊在心裏閃亮
Like a dead love that still shines in my heart.
留給我無可取代
Leaving me with something irreplaceable.
那些愛的瘋狂 讓我的生命更輝煌
The crazy times of love have made my life more brilliant.
你開車的模樣 你吉他的指法
The way you drive, the way you play guitar,
你每天清晨的咖啡香
The smell of coffee every morning.
有多少懷念 被你留下
How much longing have you left me with?
天上死去的星星 依舊在夜空閃亮
The dead stars in the sky still shine brightly in the night.
穿越千萬年的光 陪伴在我的身旁
Traveling through millions of years of light to keep me company.
為一場燃燒 留個念想
A memento of a passion,
曾經美好的感情 美好了我的模樣
Beautiful feelings have made me beautiful.
任誰都無法想像
No one can imagine,
我失去了天堂 卻得到美麗的翅膀
I lost paradise, but I gained beautiful wings.





Авторы: Shih Chen Hsu, Wu Hui Fu, 李雙飛


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.