石海英 - 黄昏 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 石海英 - 黄昏




黄昏
Dusk
过完整个夏天
The summer has come and gone,
忧伤并没有好一些
Yet my sadness lingers on.
开车行驶在公路无际无边
I drive along the endless road,
有离开自己的感觉
Feeling lost and alone.
唱不完一首歌
I can't finish a song,
疲倦还剩下黑眼圈
As fatigue torments me.
感情的世界伤害在所难免
In the realm of love, there's pain,
黄昏再美终要黑夜
As dusk gives way to night's domain.
依然记得从你口中
I recall your words so clear,
说出再见坚决如铁
Your goodbye, harsh and severe.
昏暗中有种烈日灼身的错觉
In the shadows, I feel a scorching heat,
黄昏的地平线
As if the sun's rays were at their peak.
划出一句离别
On the horizon, where dusk resides,
爱情进入永夜
You uttered those words that shattered our ties.
依然记得从你眼中
I remember your tear-filled eyes,
滑落的泪伤心欲绝
As you whispered those heartbreaking goodbyes.
混乱中有种热泪烧伤的错觉
In that chaos, I felt a burn, a searing pain,
黄昏的地平线
On the horizon, where dusk did reign.
割断幸福喜悦
It severed our joy, our happiness so bright,
相爱已经幻灭
Leaving only darkness, a love lost in the night.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.