程依芸 - 尋詞 (插曲) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 程依芸 - 尋詞 (插曲)




尋詞 (插曲)
Searching for Words (Interlude)
我想形容你 找不到合適的言語
I want to describe you, but I can't find the right words,
結果說出來 都不是準確的比喻
All that comes out are inaccurate metaphors.
尋常的詞語表達不到情緒
Ordinary words fail to express my emotions,
我只知道所有傷痕
I only know that all the wounds
都已經痊癒
Have already healed.
詩句無法勾畫得來的甜蜜
Poetry cannot capture the sweetness,
我只知道當時的雨
I only know that I won't forget
我不會忘記
The rain that day.
你的手掌 讓我感覺到堅強
Your palm makes me feel strong,
你的嘴唇 讓我聯想到願望
Your lips remind me of wishes,
你的目光 如此難忘
Your gaze is so unforgettable,
我裝作我沒有神往
I pretend I'm not captivated,
卻沒辦法說謊
But I can't lie.
你是我的榜樣 成就別人的輝煌
You are my role model, achieving the brilliance of others,
你的明亮 抵消了我的憂傷
Your brightness offsets my sorrow,
我太平凡 在你身旁
I am so ordinary, yet beside you,
彷彿也慢慢變漂亮
I seem to slowly become beautiful too.
煙火在夜晚
Fireworks in the night,
美得像星屑在飛揚
Beautiful like stardust flying,
相信我半點沒誇張
Believe me, I'm not exaggerating at all,
這是我對你的感想
These are my feelings for you.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.