童童 - 躲雨 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 童童 - 躲雨




躲雨
Avoiding the rain
每次闹情绪 都我干着急
Every time I get upset, you get all antsy
憋不住就打电话给你
I can't help but call you
你却把自尊永远排第一
But you always put your pride first
把我摆在垃圾桶里
And you treat me like trash
和你在一起 变得没个性
With you, I have no individuality
一天到晚想逗你开心
All I think about is making you happy
你却把我当你养的猫咪
But you treat me like I'm just a pet
只需摸摸头喂喂东西
Only good for a pat on the head and a treat
天空灰蒙蒙 就快要下雨
The sky is gray, it's about to rain
多久没在你怀里躲雨
How long has it been since I've sheltered in your arms from the rain?
这样坏天气 你又在哪里
In this awful weather, where are you?
而我又该去哪里
And where am I supposed to go?
天空灰蒙蒙 就快要下雨
The sky is gray, it's about to rain
我困在街角的咖啡厅
I'm stuck in a cafe on the corner
和往常一样 独坐在这里
Just like always, sitting here alone
同样点了一杯咖啡 打发自己
Ordering the same coffee, trying to kill time






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.