符瓊音 - 斷翅的蝴蝶 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 符瓊音 - 斷翅的蝴蝶




斷翅的蝴蝶
Butterflies with Broken Wings
聽不見我心跳的聲音 但依然孤獨勇敢的呼吸
I can't hear my heartbeat, but I still breathe, lonely but brave
鎖上的回憶 捨不得拋棄 但鑰匙早已遺忘在風裡
Locked memories I can't bear to let go, but the key's long lost in the wind
既然沒有選擇的餘地 又如此殘酷讓我們相遇
Since we had no choice, why were we brought together so cruelly?
美麗的夢境 破碎落一地 你可曾留下一片在懷裡
A beautiful dream, shattered into pieces. Did you leave a piece of it in your heart?
不敢想明天 不願想過去
I'm afraid to think of tomorrow, I don't want to dwell on the past
是命運給了我決心 卻忘記了勇氣
Fate gave me the determination, but forgot to give me the courage
愛情變了心 真心變絕情
Our love turned its back on me, sincerity became indifference
像斷了翅膀的蝴蝶 困在冰天雪地
Like a butterfly with broken wings, trapped in a world of ice and snow
有誰能再還給我 一個人哭泣的權利
Who can give me back the right to cry alone?
再多苦我都願煎熬 再多淚我都會擦掉
I'm willing to endure any hardship, I'll wipe away every tear
只有你還願意為我祈禱
Only you are still willing to pray for me





Авторы: Bryan Chen, Liu Yu Rui


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.