Adason Lo - 我要玩 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Adason Lo - 我要玩




我要玩
I Want to Play
身邊的空氣悶到 麻雀亦不飛過
When the air around me is so stuffy that even the sparrows won't fly
仿佛 空虛的指數大到 牙關也擔心我
As if the emptiness index is so high that my jaw worries about me
要按哪裡 奇遇方出現 工作 為何太多
What button do I press to make an adventure appear? Why is there so much work?
有人話有救星在門外 是你麼
Someone said there's a savior outside my door. Is it you?
不得了 跟住箭咀 你奔跑我跳 莫名奇妙 天真到開竅
No problem. Follow the arrows. You run and I jump. Strangely, I'm naive enough to understand.
不要區分 何人何物 也在舞會 興奮叫囂
Don't differentiate between who's who. We're all at the party, excited and screaming.
揀個背景 你影相我笑 任何娛樂 配額不能少
Pick a background. You take my picture and I'll smile. No matter what the entertainment is, we can't miss out on our share.
一縮手會暫停 要是你都好想玩 記住講你要
If you pause for a second, it will stop. If you really want to play, remember to tell me what you want.
出一出主意 就有搖控立即點播
Play. Come up with an idea and the remote control will play it immediately.
今天 找不到空檔 但這場面嚇不倒我
Today, I can't find any free time, but this scene doesn't scare me.
有個世界 螢幕可顯示 點唱 隨時有歌
There's a world where the screen can display songs. You can sing along to anything, anytime.
有人話有按鈕在頭上 便去摸
Someone said there's a button on my head. I'll go and feel it.
不得了 跟住箭咀 你奔跑我跳 莫名奇妙 天真到開竅
No problem. Follow the arrows. You run and I jump. Strangely, I'm naive enough to understand.
不要區分 何人何物 也在舞會 興奮叫囂
Don't differentiate between who's who. We're all at the party, excited and screaming.
揀個背景 你影相我笑 任何娛樂 配額不能少
Pick a background. You take my picture and I'll smile. No matter what the entertainment is, we can't miss out on our share.
一縮手會暫停 要是你真心想玩 繼續講你要
If you pause for a second, it will stop. If you really want to play, keep telling me what you want.
於身邊找一找按鈕 良師 愛侶 密友
I'll look for the button around me. A teacher, a lover, a close friend,
邊一位不想參與 由我做個 悶蛋的殺手 瞄著你走
Who doesn't want to join in? I'll be the killer of boredom and aim at you.
假不了 跟住箭咀 已經找到了 木頭全部 開始有心跳
No kidding. Follow the arrows. I've found it. All the wooden people are starting to have heartbeats.
不要得戚 無遺餘力 繼續擴音 跟我叫囂
Don't be arrogant or spare any effort. Keep amplifying your voice and scream with me.
揀個背景 你影相我笑 但凡人類 刺激不能少
Pick a background. You take my picture and I'll smile. For all mankind, excitement is a must.
想清楚會善忘 記住有很多精彩 你亦可以要
Think carefully and you'll forget. Remember that there are many wonderful things that you can have too.





Авторы: Yong Qian Chen, Chen Yi


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.