老狼 - 北京的冬天 (现场版) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 老狼 - 北京的冬天 (现场版)




北京的冬天 (现场版)
Beijing's Winter (Live)
北京的冬天 嘴唇变得干裂的时候
In Beijing's winter, when my lips grow parched,
有人开始忧愁 想念着过去的朋友
I brood and miss my friends from the past.
北风吹进来的那一天
On the day the north wind arrives,
候鸟已经飞了很远
The migratory birds have already flown far away.
我们的爱 变成无休的期待
Our love has become an endless wait,
冰冷的早晨 路上停留着寂默的阳光
On a frigid morning, as I walk in silence under the sun's faint glow,
拥挤着的人们里面有让我伤心的姑娘
Amidst the bustling crowd, there is a woman who makes my heart ache.
匆匆走过的时候 不能发现你的面容
Passing by in a hurry, I fail to catch sight of your face,
就在路上 幻想我们的重逢
But along the way, I keep fantasizing about our reunion.
北京的冬天 飘着白雪
In Beijing's winter, as the snow falls,
这纷飞的季节 让我无法拒绝
This swirling season makes it impossible for me to let go.
想你的冬天 飘着白雪
Thinking of you in winter, when the snow is falling,
丢失的从前 让我无法拒绝
I am unable to resist the past we've lost.
飘雪的黑夜 是寂寞的人的天堂
Snowy nights are a haven for lonely souls,
独自在街上 躲避着节日里欢乐的地方
I wander alone in the streets, shunning the festive cheer.
远方的城市里 是否有个人和我一样
In a distant city, I wonder if there is someone just like me,
站在窗前 幻想对方的世界
Standing by the window, imagining the other's world.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.