老狼 - 同桌的你 (现场版) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 老狼 - 同桌的你 (现场版)




同桌的你 (现场版)
My Deskmate (Live Version)
明天你是否會想起 昨天你寫的日記
Will you remember tomorrow what you wrote in your diary yesterday?
明天你是否還惦記 曾經最愛哭的你
Will you still remember the girl who loved to cry the most?
老師們都已想不起 猜不出問題的你
The teachers have long forgotten, unable to figure out the girl who was you
我也是偶然翻相片 才想起同桌的你
It was only by chance I came across an old photo and remembered my deskmate you
誰娶了多愁善感的你 誰看了你的日記
Who has married the girl prone to melancholy, who has read your diary?
誰把你的長髮盤起 誰給你做的嫁衣
Who has coiled up your long hair, who has made your wedding gown?
你從前總是很小心 問我借半塊橡皮
You always used to borrow my eraser half, and with care
你也曾無意中說起 喜歡和我在一起
You once said casually that you enjoyed being with me
那時候天總是很藍 日子總過的太慢
At that time, the sky was always so blue, and time passed oh-so-slowly
你總說畢業遙遙無期 轉眼就各分東西
You used to say that graduation seemed so far away, but in a blink of an eye, we scattered and parted ways
誰遇到多愁善感的你 誰安慰愛哭的你
Who has encountered the girl prone to melancholy, who has comforted the girl who loved to cry?
誰看了我給你寫的信 誰把它丟在風裡
Who has read the letters I wrote to you, who has tossed them to the wind?
從前的日子都遠去 我也將有我的妻
The days of old are all gone, and I, too, will have a wife
我也會給她看相片 給她講同桌的你
I will also show her the photo and tell her about my deskmate you
誰娶了多愁善感的你 誰安慰愛哭的你
Who has married the girl prone to melancholy, who has comforted the girl who loved to cry?
誰把你的長髮盤起 誰給你做的嫁衣 啦.
Who has coiled up your long hair, who has made your wedding gown?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.