胡彥斌 - HELLO - перевод текста песни на английский

HELLO - 胡彥斌перевод на английский




HELLO
HELLO
如果我們愛的有錯
If our love was wrong
是我的不知所措
It was my recklessness
如果分開是最好的結果
If our seperation is the best ending
受傷的痛都給我
Let me bear all the hurt and pain
怪我年輕時的懦弱
I blame my childish cowardice
沒敢對你許下承諾
For not daring to make a promise to you
多少個夜被回憶折磨
I've been tortured by memories for countless nights
多少次我沒懂得把握
I've missed countless opportunities
我切斷了時間
I've cut off time
我切斷了空間
I've cut off space
我切斷了想念
I've cut off my longing
一切卻無力改變
Yet nothing can change
我切斷了月圓
I've cut off the full moon
心裡還有個缺
But there's still a hole in my heart
我切斷了心痛
I've cut off the heartache
酒精幫我助眠
Alcohol helps me sleep
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
告訴我過得好不好
Tell me, are you well?
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
我試過把你忘掉
I've tried to forget you
我怎麼可能再愛上你
How could I possibly love you again?
理性和感性 讓我自己不敢相信
Reason and emotion, they make me question myself
分開後最多只是紅顏知己
After our seperation, we're nothing more than acquaintances
好馬不吃回頭草
A wise horse doesn't look back
可我現在需要解藥
But now I need an antidote
不知不覺我把你寫在歌裡
Unknowingly, I've written you into a song
寫下的聲音是
The melody I've written
心裡一遍又一遍的烙印
Is a brand that's been etched into my heart time and time again
他們不知道你的姓名
They don't know your name
每個人都說歌很好聽
Everyone says the song is beautiful
那台寂寞鋼琴
That lonesome piano
只有我懂它的傷心
Only I understand its sorrow
過去的美景
The beautiful memories of the past
如今變的傷情
Have turned into a heartbreak
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
告訴我過得好不好
Tell me, are you well?
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
我試過把你忘掉
I've tried to forget you
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
誰說相見不如懷念
Who said seeing each other again couldn't be as good as the memories?
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
我們也不是神仙
We're not immortals
嘿喲相愛容易相處太難
Hey yo, falling in love is easy, getting along is hard
一次次的爭吵像是過不去難關
Fighting time and time again, it's like there's no way to get through this
在我的字典裡找不到對應的答案
I can't find the answers in my dictionary
哪裡有武林高手可以幫我解憂
Where can I find a martial arts master who can help me find my peace?
朋友你借我一點溫柔 教我怎麼說出口
Friend, lend me some tenderness, teach me how to say it
請你舉起的雙手
Raise your hands
我請你喝一杯酒
I'll buy you a drink
酒醒以後寂寞還是要獨自承受
After the alcohol wears off, the loneliness will still be there
我是不是該低頭
Should I lower my head?
還是長痛不如短痛的走
Or should I cut the pain short and leave?
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
告訴我過得好不好
Tell me, are you well?
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
我試過把你忘掉
I've tried to forget you






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.