胡海泉 - 人间荒唐 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 胡海泉 - 人间荒唐




人间荒唐
The Absurdity of Life
誰來講一講 人間的荒唐
Who can explain this world's absurdity?
生來死往 放不下渴望
Born to die, yet clinging to desire, my dear.
不願回頭望 不敢問前方
Unwilling to look back, afraid to ask what's ahead.
總在原地徘徊不知去向
Lost in this place, I wander with no direction clear.
眼淚是最迷人的海洋
Tears are the most enchanting ocean, love.
酒杯是最瘋狂的遊樂場
Wine glasses, the wildest playground we share.
愛是最甜美的憂傷
Love is the sweetest sorrow, my sweet.
孤獨是唾手可得 天堂
Solitude, a readily available heaven, just there.
無風不起浪 無愛不成雙
No wind, no waves; no love, no pairs, you see.
無牽無掛 算不算善良?
Unburdened, unattached, is that true kindness, honestly?
喉嚨裡的槍 眼神裡的光
A gun in my throat, light in my eyes, for you.
守住心底裡那溫柔的信仰
Guarding the gentle faith within my heart, it's true.
眼淚是最迷人的海洋
Tears are the most enchanting ocean, my love.
酒杯是最瘋狂的遊樂場
Wine glasses, the wildest playground above.
愛是最甜美的憂傷
Love is the sweetest sorrow, I confess.
孤獨是唾手可得 天堂
Solitude, a readily available heaven, no less.
眼淚是最迷人的海洋
Tears are the most enchanting ocean, so deep.
酒杯是最瘋狂的遊樂場
Wine glasses, the wildest playground we keep.
愛是最甜美的憂傷
Love is the sweetest sorrow, as you sleep.
孤獨是唾手可得 天堂
Solitude, a readily available heaven, I weep.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.