范逸臣 - 妳愛我嗎? - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 范逸臣 - 妳愛我嗎?




妳愛我嗎?
Do You Love Me?
我的手握著方向盤 眼神停留在陌生的前方
My hand is holding the steering wheel, my eyes parked on the unfamiliar road ahead
週末夜晚擁擠的路上 我們能不能走到山頂上
On a crowded Saturday night, can we make it to the mountaintop?
妳就坐在我的身旁 為什麼心卻生活在他方
You're sitting right next to me, but why does your heart seem to live elsewhere?
周圍夜色 如此的迷亂 沉默中聽見不安的試探
The night is so confusing, and in the silence, I hear an uneasy question.
妳愛我嗎 我可以這樣問妳嗎
Do you love me? Can I ask you that?
妳愛我嗎 妳給我的溫柔是寂寞嗎
Do you love me? Is the tenderness you give me just loneliness?
妳愛我嗎 妳心裡還有遺憾嗎
Do you love me? Do you still have regrets in your heart?
妳是真的愛我嗎
Do you really love me?
城市裡燈火正輝煌 我們的未來在什麼地方
The city lights are brilliant, where does our future lie?
週末夜晚天空正閃亮 幸福是不是還握在手上
The Saturday night sky is bright, is happiness still in our hands?
妳就靠在我的肩膀 為什麼心卻沉沒在遠方
You lean on my shoulder, but why does your heart sink into the distance?
窗外天空 依然還溫暖 嘆息中發現不只是不安
The sky outside is still warm, and in my sigh, I find more than just unease.
妳愛我嗎 我可以這樣問妳嗎
Do you love me? Can I ask you that?
妳愛我嗎 妳給我的溫柔是寂寞嗎
Do you love me? Is the tenderness you give me just loneliness?
妳愛我嗎 妳心裡還有遺憾嗎
Do you love me? Do you still have regrets in your heart?
妳是真的快樂嗎
Are you really happy?
妳愛我嗎 妳這樣問過自己嗎
Do you love me? Have you asked yourself that?
妳愛我嗎 妳給我的擁抱是習慣嗎
Do you love me? Is the embrace you give me just habit?
妳愛我嗎 妳的心裡還是唯一嗎
Do you love me? Are you still the only one in your heart?
妳愛我嗎 妳是真的愛我嗎
Do you love me? Do you really love me?





Авторы: 夏木(施立)


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.