茶理理 - 被抹去的女孩 - перевод текста песни на английский

被抹去的女孩 - 茶理理перевод на английский




被抹去的女孩
Erased Girl
我本應在哪裡 在雲海 還是花妖茶會上撫琴
Where am I supposed to be? In the sea of clouds, or strumming a guzheng at a flower demon tea party?
我本應在哪裡 在荒野 還是帆船上與星密語
Where am I supposed to be? In the wilderness, or whispering secrets to the stars on a sailboat?
然而連幻想都是一種錯
But even fantasizing is wrong
因為我沒有幻想的資格
Because I'm not allowed to fantasize
凝視著血與火 多沉默
Looking at the blood and fire, so silent
是誰不屑於聽見我哭泣 深惡痛絕我每一次的深情
Who disdains to hear me cry, detests my every ounce of passion?
抹去了我的痕跡還將我的存在冠以弱者姓名
Erasing my traces, branding my existence with the name of the weak
唾棄我每一次呼吸。
Despising my every breath.
我本應在哪裡 在鏡中 還是夢中記住我自己
Where am I supposed to be? In the mirror, or remembering myself in my dreams?
可惜這一切都毫無意義 因從未擁有過容身之地
Sadly, it's all meaningless, because I've never had a place to belong
玩味著痛與澀 多熟悉
Savoring the pain and bitterness, so familiar
是誰拒絕承認我的聲音 視而不見我每一次的求乞
Who refuses to acknowledge my voice, ignores my every plea?
抹去了我的痕跡還逼迫我服從擬定的命運
Erasing my traces, forcing me to obey a predetermined fate
在只屬於雄性的史書縫隙 被推搡著揮砍下些許勝利
In the gaps of the male-dominated history books, getting shoved to the sidelines, swinging a few victories
演著一場似我非我的戲卻不允許留半個署名
Playing a role that's half me and half not, but not allowed to leave my own name
SHE WAS NO DOUBT A GREAT HERO.
SHE WAS NO DOUBT A GREAT HERO.
The HEro finally decided to disappear from the HIStory.
The HEro finally decided to disappear from the HIStory.
娃娃不明白 娃娃想被愛 娃娃只想做個不被罵的女孩
The doll doesn't understand, the doll wants to be loved, the doll just wants to be a girl who doesn't get cursed.
既然不能愛 既然不能被愛 我不要這無未來的未來
Since I can't love, since I can't be loved, I don't want this future without a future
是我拋棄了你們的恩赦
It was me who abandoned your forgiveness
是我被映在你們瀕死的瞳
It was me who was reflected in your dying eyes
是被引以為恥的女孩終結你們無趣的戰爭
It was the girl who was considered a disgrace who ended your boring war
是我在荼毒上帝的光芒
It was me who poisoned the light of God
是我向倒五星許下了願望
It was me who made a wish to the inverted five-pointed star
是我即使去往地獄懷抱也不再將被愛幻想
It was me who, even in the arms of hell, would no longer fantasize about being loved
是我為夜幕身著起盛裝
It was me who put on a grand dress for the night
是我對著屍骸將歌謠高唱
It was me who sang to the corpses
縱然無人欣賞也要向世間宣告我原本的模樣
Even if no one appreciates it, I will declare my original appearance to the world





Авторы: 崩坏, 雨狸


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.