荒山亮 - 永遠的家 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 荒山亮 - 永遠的家




永遠的家
Home Sweet Home
妳若會累就入內坐
When you're tired, you can come in and sit around.
這間厝永遠是妳的
This home will always be yours.
為妳留一盞燈火
I've left a light on for you,
多晚 也都沒關係
No matter how late it is.
脫掉妳淋濕的膨紗
Take off your wet blouse,
陪我來飲一杯燒茶
and let me make you a cup of tea.
為妳煮的紅豆粥
I've made you some red bean porridge,
今夜 好好睏一眠
and tonight, you can sleep well.
不甘看妳親像孤鳥一直飛
I hate to see you flying around like a lonely bird.
外面若受傷就轉來歇一下
If you get hurt, come back and rest for a little while.
若是妳有滿腹委屈沒人通講話
If you have a belly full of grievances and no one to talk to,
我會在這 展開雙手為妳」甘巴爹」
I'll be here to open my arms and comfort you.
我會永遠愛妳 妳永遠在我心底
I will always love you. You will always be in my heart.
不管窗外風風雨雨 由在它去吹
Let the storms of life pass.
因為妳 是我心愛的
Because you are my beloved,
陪伴妳 笑過 哭過 面對人生所有的一切
I will share all of life's joys and sorrows with you,
我是你永遠的家
and will always be your home.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.