莫文蔚 - 密流 (Remix) [Remix] - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 莫文蔚 - 密流 (Remix) [Remix]




密流 (Remix) [Remix]
Secret River (Remix) [Remix]
身体是沙 痛是枝芽 在发芽
My body is sand, pain is a bud, sprouting
心是门把 爱是摩擦
My heart is a doorknob, love is friction
但答案是半真半假
But the answer is half-truth, half-lie
秘密崩塌 猫眼是乌鸦 没人说话
Secrets crumbling, cat's eyes like a raven's, no one speaks
什么在抓 穿刺留下
What's holding on, piercing and leaving behind
我不在哪
I'm not here
我不在哪
I'm not here
灯开吗 枯萎是鸟爪 张不开吧
Are the lights on? Withering is a bird's claw, can't open up
无法风化 也留不下
Can't weather away, can't stay
我们见过吗
Have we met before?
怕吗 再往里面挖
Are you afraid? Dig deeper
黑水的浪花 恶之华
Black water's waves, Flowers of Evil
够吗 还会想要吧
Is it enough? You'll still want more
不想多想 对吗
Don't want to think too much, right?
谁撞了一下 滴滴答
Who bumped into me? Drip, drop
怕吗 又一触即发
Are you afraid? It's about to explode again
你是怎么啦 所以呢
What's wrong with you? So what?
爱吗 也许也恨吧
Do you love me? Maybe you hate me too
谁教他 是他
Who taught him? It's him





Авторы: Li Zhuo Xiong, Zhang Ya Dong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.