陳雷 - 苦心 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳雷 - 苦心




苦心
Bitterness
佳偶共连理 共对是多么美
A perfect match, a beautiful union,
你的心似嬉戏 不解这道理
But your fickle heart doesn't understand.
飘拂变心的你 茫然话说别离
You flutter away, your heart untethered,
情人匆匆远走为了谁
And murmur words of parting.
谁令你牵记
My love, why have you gone?
当爱被遗弃 愿往事不多记
Now that love is lost, I wish to forget
我的心此际偷偷想念你
But my heart can't help but miss you.
只想远方的你 回来莫在别离
I long for you to return, to mend our broken bond,
然而一等在等没了期
But my hopes dwindle with each passing day.
怀念借风寄
My longing floats on the wind.
叮嘱晚风轻送 柔情万千里
I whisper to the gentle breeze, carrying my love for miles,
祈求星光再点未了情
And beg the stars to reignite our dying flame.
重系两心
May our hearts be entwined once more.
叮嘱晚风轻送 柔情万千里
I whisper to the gentle breeze, carrying my love for miles,
情人心中再起未了情
In the hope that you will remember our unfinished love,
重为我牵记
And return to me.





Авторы: Lu-ting He


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.