萬芳 - 以後 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 萬芳 - 以後




以後
After
當憂鬱的太陽往西邊落下
As the melancholic sun sets in the west
我才開始想到 你要如何回家
Suddenly, I think of how you’re going to return home
在我們真的瘋狂並且快樂
After we’ve been truly insane and happy
筋疲力盡以後 什麼也沒留下
Exhausted beyond belief, nothing left behind
你想着他 眼睛濕了
Your eyes are moist as you think of him
你說害怕 我哭了
You say you’re scared and I cry
分手的那個黃昏讓我難過
The twilight of our breakup makes me sad
許久沒能找到 黎明來替代它
For so long I couldn’t find the dawn to replace it
難道非點燃回憶才能換取
Must I really light up memories to trade
一絲溫暖將這沉迷的心喚醒
For a touch of warmth to rouse this addicted heart?
放棄嗎
To give up?
仍在掙扎
To keep struggling?
捆住了
Bound
我的天呀
My god
風和它喜歡的朋友在一起
The wind and its preferred company
不講清楚道理 大聲的吵架
Don’t make sense, argue loudly
他們從來也沒有時間顧及到我坐在那裡
They never had the time to think of me sitting there
說甜蜜的話 你笑了
You say sweet words; you laugh
我很驚訝
I am astonished
你說愛他 我很尷尬
Embarrassed when you say you love him
我遠遠的坐下
I sit down far away
盼望你打來電話
Hoping you’ll call me





Авторы: 黄少峰


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.