葉倩文, Bryan Choi, David Ling Jr & Wong Ji Hua - 秋去秋來 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 葉倩文, Bryan Choi, David Ling Jr & Wong Ji Hua - 秋去秋來




秋去秋來
Autumn Comes and Goes
红红黄黄蝶儿伴我窗
Crimson and golden butterflies keep me company by my window
飘他方的你可有着凉
You drift elsewhere, do you catch a chill?
静问为何是你使我等待
Quietly I ask why you made me wait
怎么要千滴热泪滴进我梦乡
Why must a thousand burning tears drip into my dreams
又是凉的秋 愁无尽的秋
Another frosty autumn, an endless autumn of sorrow
知否当你远去后牵挂到倦透
Do you know that after you left, my heart ached tirelessly?
旁人常问何事要等
Others often ask what I'm waiting for
怎么可一世不爱别人
How can I never love anyone else?
自问若忘掉你都算应分
I ask myself if forgetting you would be the right thing
可惜每当叶落便念你更深
But sadly, with each falling leaf, I miss you more deeply
背着人心酸 人如愿相恋
Bearing heartache, wanting to love again
推搪当世界再没秋季再算
I'll deny it when there are no more autumns left
秋来也秋去 秋风教人掉眼泪
Autumn comes and goes, the autumn wind makes people shed tears
何时才跟你可重聚
When will we be reunited?
秋来也秋去 要到几多岁
Autumn comes and goes, until what age
方信你与我早早告吹
Will I finally believe that you and I ended long ago
秋来也秋去 千千片红叶跌坠
Autumn comes and goes, thousands of red leaves fall
如完成凄美的程序
Like the completion of a tragic program
秋来也秋去 我似秋空虚
Autumn comes and goes, I am as empty as the autumn sky
只有信会跟你再共对
Only letters can bring us back together





Авторы: Lin Qiu Li, Mei Ling Xiong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.