董文华 - 十五的月亮 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 董文华 - 十五的月亮




十五的月亮
The Moon on the Fifteenth
十五的月亮-董文华
The Moon on the Fifteenth - Dong Wenhua
十五的月亮,照在家乡,照在边关。
The moon on the fifteenth, shines on my hometown, shines on the border.
宁静的夜晚,你也思念,我也思念。
In the tranquil night, you miss me, and I miss you.
我守在婴儿的摇篮边,
I watch over the baby's cradle,
你巡逻在祖国的边防线;
You patrol along the border of our motherland;
我在家乡耕耘着农田,
I till the fields in my hometown,
你在边疆站岗值班。
You stand guard on the border.
啊!丰收果里有你的甘甜,也有我的甘甜;
Ah! The sweetness in the harvest fruit is from you and me;
十五的月亮,照在家乡,照在边关。
The moon on the fifteenth, shines on my hometown, shines on the border.
宁静的夜晚,你也思念,我也思念。
In the tranquil night, you miss me, and I miss you.
我孝敬父母任劳任怨;
I serve my parents diligently;
你献身祖国不惜流血汗
You dedicate yourself to the motherland and shed blood and sweat.
我肩负着全家的重任,
I shoulder the responsibility of my family,
你在保卫国家安全
You protect the security of our country.
啊!祖国昌盛有你的贡献,也有我的贡献;
Ah! The prosperity of our motherland is due to you and me;
万家团圆,是我的心愿,也是你的心愿。
Family reunion is my wish, and also yours.
啊!啊!...
Ah! Ah!...
也是你的心愿
Also your wish.





Авторы: Shi Xiang, Tie Yuan, 徐钖宜


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.