蔡依林 - 幸褔路上 - 電影《幸福路上》主題曲 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 蔡依林 - 幸褔路上 - 電影《幸福路上》主題曲




幸褔路上 - 電影《幸福路上》主題曲
Lucky Road - Theme Song of the Movie "Lucky Road"
那個當初的我現在 好嗎
How is the me back then, now?
你失落在 哪一次 搬家
Did you get lost during which move?
但每次太陽落下 依然往上爬
But each time the sun sets, I still climb up
新的枝椏 來自 舊的傷疤
New branches come from old scars
以為幸福 不在這在別處
I thought happiness was anywhere but here
總是滿足 別人要的滿足
Always satisfying others' needs
一路追逐 原來是我怕和自己獨處
Chasing all the way, it turned out that I was afraid of being alone with myself
我又是誰 我卻說不 清楚
Who am I again? But I can't tell clearly
成為了你理想的人了嗎
Have I become the ideal person you wanted me to be?
那故事後來 有什麼留下
What was left behind in that story?
但每次太陽落下 依然往上爬
But each time the sun sets, I still climb up
新的枝椏 來自 舊的傷疤
New branches come from old scars
也許幸福 不過是種自如
Maybe happiness is just a kind of freedom
是一段路 不必通往何處
It's a journey that doesn't have to lead to anywhere
也許幸福 本來沒有路要一步一步
Maybe happiness didn't have a path to follow step by step
是一首歌 是裂縫的 光束
It's a song, a beam of light through the cracks
是一首歌 有淚水的 溫度
It's a song, with the warmth of tears
送你一份愛的禮物
I give you a gift of love
我祝你幸福
I wish you happiness
無論你在何時
No matter when you are
或是在何處
Or where you are
莫忘了我的祝福
Don't forget my blessing





Авторы: Zhuo Xiong Lee, Mi Qi Lin


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.