蔡健雅 - Why - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 蔡健雅 - Why




Why
Why
轻轻呼让玻璃窗起雾
Gently let the glass window fog up
玻璃窗起雾就看不清楚
The foggy glass window makes things unclear
既然里外都看不清楚
Since both inside and outside are unclear
就看不清楚就继续模糊
Just keep it blurry since it's unclear
有些人对爱太清楚 却得不到幸福
Some people are too clear about love, yet can't find happiness
有些人对爱很模糊 却偏偏找到路
Some people are very vague about love, yet they find their way
是否哭就会有人呵护
Will someone care if I cry?
若不用呵护就没理由哭
If there's no need for care, then there's no reason to cry
难道没有理由值得哭
Aren't there reasons to cry?
就不用呵护不值得安抚
Then there's no need for care, no need for comfort
你说没有你的呵护 她就会很无助
You said she'd be helpless without your care
你说没有你的安抚 我才会不在乎
You said I wouldn't care without your comfort
But why 我的失落感到现在怎么好不起来
But why can't I get over my loss now?
And why 真爱只应该给那些软弱无助的女孩
And why should true love only be given to those weak and helpless girls?
Oh why 自由变成了一种虐待竟是如此难挨
Oh why has freedom become such an unbearable abuse?
哦爱是否不该太慷慨目送着你离开
Oh, shouldn't love be too generous to see you off?
想想不如就养只宠物
Come to think of it, it's better to keep a pet
来陪我散步来陪我看书
To accompany me on walks, to accompany me reading
或者不如找一个候补
Or maybe find a substitute
来陪我散步来陪我跳舞
To accompany me on walks, to accompany me dancing
只是门被回忆堵住谁能帮我铲除
It's just that the door is blocked by memories, who can help me get rid of them?
而如今占据了一屋是你留的孤独
And now the loneliness you left behind fills the room
But why 我的失落感到现在怎么好不起来
But why can't I get over my loss now?
And why 真爱只应该给那些软弱无助的女孩
And why should true love only be given to those weak and helpless girls?
Oh why 自由变成了一种虐待竟是如此难挨
Oh why has freedom become such an unbearable abuse?
哦爱是否不该太慷慨目送着你离开
Oh, shouldn't love be too generous to see you off?





Авторы: KOH YONG HWEE, LOI FEY HUEI


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.