蔡旻佑 - 不如 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 蔡旻佑 - 不如




不如
Rather Not
我沒有 說什麽
I didn't say anything,
我不說 你都懂
I don't speak, you understand,
你不想 問我
You don't want to ask me,
那就不要再 開口
Then don't speak again.
我還能 要什麽
What else can I ask for?
我要的 都失手
All I want is to lose,
你願意 給我
You're willing to give me,
也不能幫到什麽
It can't help with anything.
不如 不要 愛了
Let's not love,
不如假裝沒有發生過
Let's pretend nothing happened,
既然這麽難受 爲何要忍受
Since it's so painful, why endure it?
不如 不要 吻我
Don't kiss me,
不如變回兩個陌生人
Let's become two strangers again,
感情騙不了人 眼睛難免要淚流
Feelings can't lie, eyes will inevitably shed tears,
得到自由以後 可能會快樂
Being free may bring happiness.
那時候 那溫柔
That time, that gentleness,
在胸口 停很久
In my heart, it lasted a long time,
已過了 多久
How long has it been?
我們還站在 路口
We're still standing at the crossroads.





Авторы: Xin Yan Chen, Min You Cai


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.