蔡旻佑 - 看不到的天空 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 蔡旻佑 - 看不到的天空




看不到的天空
A Sky You Can't See
蔡旻佑
Cai Minyou
你看不到的天空
A Sky You Can't See
好像飄浮了很久
It's like I've been floating for a while.
自從那天你放開了手
Ever since that day you let go of my hand,
應該是兩個人來的港口
What was supposed to be a harbor for two,
我一個人在虛擬溫柔
I'm alone in a virtual embrace.
用你的目光看海
Through your eyes, I watch the sea,
可樂冰痛了我的指頭
The ice-cold Coke stings my fingers,
幸福又快樂的地球人
Happy and carefree people from Earth,
不斷從我的身邊經過
Constantly passing me by.
對你還能怎麼說 能怎麼做
What else can I say to you? What can I do?
做什麼也都不夠
Nothing I do is enough,
插在口袋中
In the pockets of my trousers,
是沒有人來握住的手
Is the hand that no one came to hold.
我的表情並不多 心也不痛
My expression is dull, my heart doesn't ache,
我只不過是不懂
I just don't understand,
世界在熱鬧什麼
What the world is celebrating.
我在你看不到的天空
I'm in a sky you can't see,
看著燦爛的煙火
Watching the fireworks burst.
這城市孤單的人只有我
In this city, I'm the only one who's alone.
沒有誰在乎 誰跟誰分手
No one cares who broke up with who,
每個時鐘都繼續轉動
Every clock keeps ticking.
許下你聽不到的承諾
I make promises you can't hear,
流星怎麼不墜落
Why don't the shooting stars fall?
在倒數聲中我剩下什麼
In the countdown, what am I left with?
沒有誰甘心 對回憶愛不釋手
No one willingly clings to memories,
但我無力對抗 這整個世界的寂寞
But I'm powerless against the loneliness of the world.
我該如何去面對 整個世界的寂寞
How can I face the loneliness of the whole world?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.