蔡淳佳 - 心肝寶貝 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 蔡淳佳 - 心肝寶貝




心肝寶貝
My Precious Baby
月娘光光掛天頂 嫦娥置那住
The moon hangs brightly in the sky, Where does Chang'e reside?
你是阮的掌上明珠 抱著金金看
You are my precious jewel, I hold you in my arms and gaze upon you.
看你度晬 看你收涎 看你底學行
I watch you grow, from infancy to youth, your every step and action.
看你會走 看你出世 相片一大疊
I see you walk, I see you emerge into the world, I have countless photos of you.
輕輕聽著喘氣聲 心肝寶貝子
I listen to your gentle breathing, my precious little one.
你是阮的幸福希望 斟酌給你晟
You are my hope and happiness, I give you all my love and care.
望你精光 望你才情 望你趕緊大
I wish for you to be healthy, intelligent, and successful.
望你古錐 健康活潑 不驚受風寒
I wish for you to be adorable, full of life, and resilient.
鳥仔風箏 攏總會飛 到底為什麼
Birds and kites, they fly so high, But why do they?
魚仔船隻 攏是無腳 按怎會移位
Fish and boats, they have no legs, How do they move?
日頭出來 日頭落山 日頭對叨去
The sun rises and sets, where does it go?
春天的花 愛吃的蜂 伊是置叨位
The flowers of spring, where do they hide when the bees come to call?
鳥仔有翅 風箏有線 才會天頂飛
Birds have wings, kites have strings, That's why they can soar in the sky.
魚仔有尾 親像行船 希望著愛找
Fish have fins, like boats they swim, Searching for their home.
日頭出來 日頭落山 日子攏安呢過
The sun rises and sets, And so it goes, day after day.
花謝花開 天暗天光 同款的問題
Flowers bloom and fade, Days and nights pass by, Questions remain.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.