蔣卓嘉 - 想說 (三立偶像劇『莫非,這就是愛情』片尾曲) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 蔣卓嘉 - 想說 (三立偶像劇『莫非,這就是愛情』片尾曲)




想說 (三立偶像劇『莫非,這就是愛情』片尾曲)
I Want To Say (Ending Theme of SET Tv Idol Drama 'Love in Between')
最溫柔的那句話最難開口
The gentlest words are the hardest to utter
離妳最近的時候震耳欲聾
When I'm close to you, my heart beats deafeningly loud
太多未來在胸口
So much of the future weighs on my chest
雖然我只想握妳的手
Even though all I want to do is hold your hand
最想說的那句話不到時候
The words I most want to say are not yet ready to be spoken
應該怎麼做才能讓妳不難過
How can I make you feel better?
莫非我想的太多
Could it be that I'm overthinking things?
對妳都像是藉口
To you, everything I say sounds like an excuse
想說我愛妳 怎會是個難題
I want to say that I love you, but why is it so difficult?
我們聽過太多彼此相愛的道理
We've heard so much about the logic of love
卻在最簡單的一句顯得太猶豫
Yet, when it comes to the simplest words, I hesitate
想說我愛妳 偏偏是個難題
I want to say that I love you, but it's such a difficult task
兩人之間的關係存在不同意義
The relationship between two people can have different meanings
需要更多的肯定換一句我愛妳
I need more confirmation before I can say "I love you."
想說我愛妳 怎會是個難題
I want to say that I love you, but why is it so difficult?
我們聽過太多彼此相愛的道理
We've heard so much about the logic of love
卻在最簡單的一句顯得太猶豫
Yet, when it comes to the simplest words, I hesitate
想說我愛妳 不帶一點心虛
I want to say that I love you, without any guilt
兩人之間的關係磨合變成默契
The relationship between two people needs time to develop into something special
讓我繼續努力換你一句我願意
Let me continue to work hard so that you'll say "I'm willing."
I don′t know what to do
I don't know what to do
Why can't I just say that I love you
Why can't I just say that I love you?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.